Looking to sell 2012 Milwaukee Poster

Started by 1eyed_jack, Feb 21, 2013, 01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1eyed_jack

So I'm trying to clear out some of my posters because I need some extra cash and am looking to sell this one from Milwaukee 2012.

I'm pretty sure it cost about $40 at the show so if anyone's interested I'd be willing to sell it for $42 (the extra 2 just helps with shipping)

Sorry if this against forum regulations. PM me or post in here if interested!

justbcuzido

I'm interested, that was my first MMJ show I got to go to and I missed out on the poster (Got the Chicago/Millenium Park poster the next week).
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

1eyed_jack

Quote from: justbcuzido on Feb 27, 2013, 12:38 PM
I'm interested, that was my first MMJ show I got to go to and I missed out on the poster (Got the Chicago/Millenium Park poster the next week).

Hey man, sorry for the late response, I just sent you a PM. I haven't checked back here in a few days, so I apologize!

What a cool first show to go to by the way! Can't ask for much more then Band of Horses and My Morning Jacket!

johnnYYac

Quote from: 1eyed_jack on Mar 02, 2013, 01:53 PMWhat a cool first show to go to by the way!

I'll say!

MAGHEETAH
XMAS CURTAIN
THE WAY HE SINGS
OUTTA MY SYSTEM
EVIL URGES
WAR BEGUN
IT BEATS 4 U
GOLDEN
HONEST MAN
STRANGULATION
RUN THRU (FULL)
BLACK METAL
VICTORY DANCE
CIRCUITAL
I'M AMAZED
ANYTIME
ONE BIG HOLIDAY
-----
LOOK AT YOU
WONDERFUL
WORDLESS
TMP2
GIDEON
PHONE
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

justbcuzido

Thank you for hooking me up with this. It came a few days back. Now my Jacket show poster collection is complete (until I see them again)

Quote from: e_wind on Mar 03, 2013, 02:13 AM
Wow that is quite a setlist
Quote from: e_wind on Mar 03, 2013, 02:13 AM
Wow that is quite a setlist

The Honest Man->Strangulation->Run Thru' (Full) was unreal. Hell the opening of Magheetah->Xmas Curtain->TWTHS rocked my world. To have 5 At Dawn songs for my first show + Accoustic Look at You + War Begun for my first show was a slice of heaven. Strangulation was what did it for me, especially because that's all I tweeted/requested on Roll Call for all the shows I went to this summer.

I got my "White Whale" on my first show, ha!

This show was really special to me for many reasons.

Thanks again!
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.