MMJ Free Atlanta Show April 5, 2013?!?!

Started by craigtheowl, Mar 11, 2013, 10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdb810

Welcome, Colfax! You are among many like minded people here!  :cheesy: :cheesy:
.....Back at the Model Home

Colfax

Thanks guys. I'm poking around and bumping some old threads. John showed me to the "first experience" thread.

tdb ^^  disco biscuits?

I think MMJ just bumped tdb down to #3 for me now. :)

fax

Fully

Thanks, Will! I'm so glad that you edited out that awful trivia mess. That was the worst part of the day. I never need to see that again.

e_wind

Quote from: Colfax on Apr 11, 2013, 03:45 PM
Thanks guys. I'm poking around and bumping some old threads. John showed me to the "first experience" thread.

tdb ^^  disco biscuits?

I think MMJ just bumped tdb down to #3 for me now. :)

fax

i think thats her initials, though I dont know her middle or maiden name
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

manonthemoon

Nice Will, I've been looking for the video from the show, can't wait to check it out.
Alive or Just Breathing

spence

Anyone know where I can get one of those golden bear statues Jim holds up at the end of the shows?  They don't sell those at my local Target, haha

Colfax

and what is the story with the idols? I'm not being drawn into some cult am I?

:evil:

Fully

Quote from: spence on Apr 12, 2013, 09:10 AM
Anyone know where I can get one of those golden bear statues Jim holds up at the end of the shows?  They don't sell those at my local Target, haha

You can probably buy one at an Asian market. I've seen them quite often.

Colfax, it's probably a Buddhist thing or has to do with the band's bear imagery. We just accept that Jim likes to hold his golden bear up at us at the end of the show as a way of spreading goodwill and thanks. Pooch and Denise are the band's bear mascots. They are always on stage sometimes dressed in different regional garb. For instance, Pooch had on a Bear Bryant hat when they played Tuscaloosa.

Jackets N Pones

Welcome to the forum Colfax. One thing you need to learn is the secret forum handshake. It can be found in the Atlanta youtube at 42:24. Yeah!

Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

Fully

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Apr 12, 2013, 11:18 AM
Welcome to the forum Colfax. One thing you need to learn is the secret forum handshake. It can be found in the Atlanta youtube at 42:24. Yeah!

E.T. phone home. The band should do a cover of "Turn On Your Heart Light" although that song really blows ass.

johnnYYac

So, where exactly were all you guys?  Jim's side of the platform?  Carl's side?  Middle?  I can't find my forum family on this video, what I've seen so far.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Fully

John, we were on Jim's side in front of Bo. You can see us several times peeking over the stage. Whippy, and Seth are pretty easy to see. I'm standing beside Seth. Look for the big shock of red hair. Or whatever color it is. I can't figure it out.

pattilovesmmj

Welcome Colfax.  I once got a speeding ticket in the desert between Arizona and Califoria near the CA boarder.  I was going 95 because I was listening to "Gideon" and I just couldn't take my foot off the pedal. :cool:

willsfc

Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 12, 2013, 04:33 PM
So, where exactly were all you guys?  Jim's side of the platform?  Carl's side?  Middle?  I can't find my forum family on this video, what I've seen so far.

I was on Carls side on the front rail with a purple hat on
-will

APR

Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 12, 2013, 04:33 PM

I had a hard time finding anyone as well when it originally aired.  I'll have to check it out again.

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

rjlemons

Fully

Manonthemoon's hair can be seen in the lower corner by me.

manonthemoon

Yes it is, I watched the entire video today and you only get glimpses of all of us here and there so unless you know exactly where we are you never really get a good look at us since we were so close.
Alive or Just Breathing