The Old Tab Thread

Started by New Fan, Oct 10, 2002, 08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boatbutter

Anyone have any tab or chords?  It'd be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

lfish

Just go to www.powertabs.net , download the free powertabeditor and you can download 11 mmj tablatures and play them on your computer. The powertabeditor is a very good tool to compose tablatures and to play tablatures(sounds weird? just go to their site and reab about it).  It's all freeware!!!!!
lfish

Matto

howdy folks ty for all you've tabbed out...im new here, glad to see there are others striving to be able to play some of these pimp tunes :)

lfish

it's our pleasure!
lfish

tom

alright im a really crapy guitar player but i still need the tabs to one big holiday so if anybody can get that ill give you somethin... it will probably be something cheap but im jewish so what do you expect.

blisterbomb

check the web site altcountry.com,they have some tab there.not sure if its right but its there!!

lfish

And please check out the previous things I wrote.  Check out www.Powertabs.net
11 Tabs of the jacket are posted there, solo's included!
lfish

Matto

Maybe the board system should be changed a bit- a tab section would be a real help since it seems to be popular part of the boards. Or maybe rather than a tab forum a tab section with all of the tabs that have been previously submitted.  Just food for thought

lfish

Good thought, though, but I don't think this forumprogram contains such a possibility. You cannot ad attachments or sort alike. I've already asked riny, but it is not possible unless the program is changed, but I don't think this will be the case.  But nevertheless some tabs are very easy to find, if you know where to look.  But I guess that goes for everything.  As mentionned before, www.altcountry.com and www.powertabs.net contain some fine mmj tablatures.  Have fun with them and don't hesitate to tab some songs yourself.

greetz,
lfish
lfish

lfish

The previous link should have been www.altcountrytab.com
lfish

tom

i dont know guys. maybe its cause im new but i cant find anything from mmj but i really think their should be a ass load of tabs from these guys.

tom

oh someone please tell me the tabs for "one big holiday"

tom

someone get the tabs for    one big holiday   please

CC

wow tom, you almost seem desperate

someone get him some tabs! ;D

Typical_Fan

Baxter, are you associated with the band at all? I see that you're moderator.

Typical_Fan

Tom, I don't know if this helps you or not but here's a link of tabs submitted by our very own forum threader: http://www.powertabs.net/pta.php?page=artist,686. Hope that's helpful.

Typical_Fan

sorry, left out his name: Ifish, sorry, no disrespect.

lfish

no prob!   ;)

And I have further good news for you guys. For the moment I lay my last hand on bermuda highway and it sounds just fine.  You do need a capo for this one.  I'll let you know when it's up.

greetz
lfish

lfish

Hey typical_fan, I think this link will do a better job  ;)

http://www.powertabs.net/pta.php?page=artist,686
lfish

lfish

Nope It doesn't.  Some problems with numberrecognition.  
Just copy the entire link, so also the number 686 in your browser and then you should prompt be directed to the jacket tabs.
lfish