AmericanaRama - USANA Amphitheatre - Salt Lake City - Aug 1, 2013

Started by Woldie, Jul 17, 2013, 12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woldie

A business trip may have me in the area for this show.  Does anyone have knowledge of the venue and the local fans?  I guessed that AmericanaRama in Nashville would be awesome, and I guessed right.  I have no barometer for the scene in Salt Lake.  Thanks!
"The owls are not what they seem."

mtngurl

My husband and I will be there! And I think we're pretty cool. There are very few forum folks in the slc area so it would be nice to meet you if it works out for you.
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill.

ericm

Quote from: mtngurl on Jul 25, 2013, 05:21 PM
My husband and I will be there! And I think we're pretty cool. There are very few forum folks in the slc area so it would be nice to meet you if it works out for you.

Yeah, I can vouch for the Mtns being pretty cool.  :thumbsup:  :grin:

Enjoy the show, and be sure to let us know how it was.   :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

Woldie

Thanks to AirBnB (my first time, too!), it's official.  I'm there.  Starting a Roll Call soon, I suppose.  Message me here, if ya like.  I'm staying in downtown SLC.   :grin:
"The owls are not what they seem."

mtngurl

Quote from: ericm on Jul 25, 2013, 06:17 PM
Quote from: mtngurl on Jul 25, 2013, 05:21 PM

Yeah, I can vouch for the Mtns being pretty cool.  :thumbsup:  :grin:

Enjoy the show, and be sure to let us know how it was.   :beer:

Thx for the vouch Eric!  :kiss: and woldie, we'll see you there!

kolomana

I had to create a forum account just to join this thread and stoke out with you folks.  I'll be there ready to get down!

mtngurl

Quote from: kolomana on Jul 31, 2013, 02:38 PM
I had to create a forum account just to join this thread and stoke out with you folks.  I'll be there ready to get down!
Hey kolomana, welcome to the forum! See you on the rail  :beer: