ROLL CALL- AmericanaramA - Camden N.J. 7/28/13

Started by ericm, Apr 25, 2013, 07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: ericm on Jul 21, 2013, 02:42 PM
Quote from: Ghosts_on_TV on Jul 21, 2013, 12:49 PM
I ended up getting pit.

Cool beans Dave.  :thumbsup:  See you there.  :beer:

Yeah man! Will you be tailgating? We might end up taking the ferry over from Philly, so I don't know if we'll have a car ib the lot just yet.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Angelo

Quote from: Ghosts_on_TV on Jul 21, 2013, 03:43 PM
I ended up getting pit.

Yeah man! Will you be tailgating? We might end up taking the ferry over from Philly, so I don't know if we'll have a car ib the lot just yet.
David, I'm gonna go ahead and answer for Eric here. Yeah he'll be tailgating with you and me and whoever else from the RC list that cares to join.  :thumbsup:

ericm

Quote from: Angelo on Jul 21, 2013, 04:49 PM
Quote from: Ghosts_on_TV on Jul 21, 2013, 03:43 PM
I ended up getting pit.

David, I'm gonna go ahead and answer for Eric here. Yeah he'll be tailgating with you and me and whoever else from the RC list that cares to join.  :thumbsup:

Angelo is right Dave. We for sure will be having a preshow tailgate get together in the lot.  :thumbsup: Right now I'm planning on getting there in the early afternoon,weather permitting. I'll have to find out what time the lot opens, and then we can all toss around some ideas, and firm up the details.

"Where's Jim going?"

manonthemoon

So tailgating seems like it will be the way to go for this one, should be a pretty good one seeing as this RC list is a pretty good size one.  We'll definately join in the festivities when we arrive. 
Alive or Just Breathing

tdb810

1. ericm - Pit
2. JaneCool - Pit
3. Angelo +3
4. peafunk31 + Mrs. peafunk
5. StaggerLee + Mrs. Stagger
6. Mike T (+1) - Pit
7. bartel + 1 - pit
8. bigwag - Pit
9. tdb810 - pit
10. 8bobbyb-pit
11. Trukel + 1 - pit
12. musicfanck- pit
13. manonthemoon +1 - pit
14. Jersey Dan + ____
15. Chrissy B - lawn/possibly smuggled into the pit

So, looks like we may be bringing Chrissy to this one.  She has a soccer tournament all weekend, but we are going to drag her down there.  We are going to pick up a ticket when we get there...hopefully we can get her into the pit with us.  If not, we will take turns in the pit :) 
.....Back at the Model Home

bigwag

So, GA Pit tickets are still available, and 10th row center are available.  Guess the demand is not there.  Why were these tickets not available on sale day. 

mmjacorns

pumped for this show! been looking forward to this day all year...doing the Haskell Race at Monmouth Park during the day then headed to see 2 of my favorite bands + Dylan...

I have the lawn seats from XPN 88.5's festival but really want to rock the pit for MMJ..debating grabbing a pit ticket

pjnp

I just called Live Nation and was able to exchange my 100-level seat to GA Pit! LN has a guarantee where you can upgrade/exchange to a better seat if it becomes available.

pjnp

1. ericm - Pit
2. JaneCool - Pit
3. Angelo +3
4. peafunk31 + Mrs. peafunk
5. StaggerLee + Mrs. Stagger
6. Mike T (+1) - Pit
7. bartel + 1 - pit
8. bigwag - Pit
9. tdb810 - pit
10. 8bobbyb-pit
11. Trukel + 1 - pit
12. musicfanck- pit
13. manonthemoon +1 - pit
14. Jersey Dan + ____
15. Chrissy B - lawn/possibly smuggled into the pit
16. pjnp - Pit

bartel

doors open 4:30pm
5:30 start.

just read this on wilco's site.

manonthemoon

I'm already jonesin for another show, does anyone know when the lot opens cause we're planning on getting in sort of early for the show to ensure we get some nice tailgating in.
Alive or Just Breathing

ericm

Quote from: manonthemoon on Jul 25, 2013, 10:39 PM
I'm already jonesin for another show, does anyone know when the lot opens cause we're planning on getting in sort of early for the show to ensure we get some nice tailgating in.

No idea, I can't find a time anywhere, but I'm going to shoot for 1:00-1:30. Hopefully get a nice little tailgate time in before lining up.

Let me know  what you guys are planning. I usually park in the first lot. You go down the main drag off the highway towards the Amp, make a left towards parking, and it's the 1st lot on the right. Sometimes they don't open that right away, and make you park in the bigger lot straight ahead. I'm sure we'll figure it out, and coordinate. Safe travels and see you guys tomorrow. :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

Angelo

Eric, I'll give you a call/text tomorrow when we get close. I'm thinking 2:00 at the latest.

Fully

Don't eat too much fiber tonight or tomorrow, Angelo. Just to be safe.

ericm

Quote from: Angelo on Jul 27, 2013, 08:51 PM
Eric, I'll give you a call/text tomorrow when we get close. I'm thinking 2:00 at the latest.

Sounds good Angelo. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

ericm

Quote from: Fully on Jul 27, 2013, 09:19 PM

Gonna have to make a stop and pick up some tasty NJ baked bread to make sure he's nice and bound up.   :wink:  I'll be bringing some cookies, but they're butter, and have got me a bit worried about Angelo having any.  :grin:
"Where's Jim going?"

Angelo

Quote from: ericm on Jul 27, 2013, 09:28 PM
Quote from: Fully on Jul 27, 2013, 09:19 PM

Gonna have to make a stop and pick up some tasty NJ baked bread to make sure he's nice and bound up.   :wink:  I'll be bringing some cookies, but they're butter, and have got me a bit worried about Angelo having any.  :grin:
I was thinking I'd eat a couple Imodiums just as precautionary measure. Better to be safe than sorry.

manonthemoon

Quote from: ericm on Jul 27, 2013, 05:30 PM
Quote from: manonthemoon on Jul 25, 2013, 10:39 PM

No idea, I can't find a time anywhere, but I'm going to shoot for 1:00-1:30. Hopefully get a nice little tailgate time in before lining up.

Let me know  what you guys are planning. I usually park in the first lot. You go down the main drag off the highway towards the Amp, make a left towards parking, and it's the 1st lot on the right. Sometimes they don't open that right away, and make you park in the bigger lot straight ahead. I'm sure we'll figure it out, and coordinate. Safe travels and see you guys tomorrow. :beer:

Thanks for the info, I had checked the live nation site and it wasn't very helpful. 
We're planning on getting there around 1:00 pm, but with traffic in the DMV you can never be too sure.

We'll definately look for the lot on the right when we get there and I am figuring it won't be too packed that early so should be kind of easy to find everyone. 

Safe travels to you as well.

Oh and we'll make sure we bring lots of cheese for Angelo, can't be too sure there will be no accidents in the pit   :wink:.
Alive or Just Breathing

Angelo

Sounds good moon man, looking forward to meeting more forum folks  :beer:

ericm

This show is looking way undersold to me. Pit tix still available, singles in the 11th row center orch, and pairs or fours in in rows 13-15 center!  :shocked: really surprised because even though it's on the Jersey side, this has always pretty much been considered a Philly based venue, both in location, and crowd. MMJ, and Wilco have pretty strong Philly fan bases, but maybe a Sunday night show has something to do with it not selling well? 

Here's hoping the pit stays nice and roomy!  :thumbsup:
"Where's Jim going?"