Don't you ever turn it off

Cameron

kitch

Interesting. Looks a little pricey.  :undecided:

smccannstephen

Northern Neighbour

Quote from: smccannstephen on Jun 11, 2013, 01:44 PM
Whats the price?

Lowest suite is $1299 per person - includes the shows, food, beverages (including alcohol), and a few excursions I think.  Does not include airfare, transport from Cancun airport to the hotel, and anything you may want to buy that's not included in the room price.  Covers 4 nights accommodations, so an extra night would be extra.

smccannstephen

But the lowest suite for $1299 that you are referring to rooms two so you would split that cost. Correct?

millerjustin

What's in here won't disappear

johnnYYac

Quote from: smccannstephen on Jun 11, 2013, 02:21 PM
But the lowest suite for $1299 that you are referring to rooms two so you would split that cost. Correct?
per person
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

justbcuzido

Quote from: smccannstephen on Jun 11, 2013, 02:21 PM

No it's all per person since it's all inclusive with food/booze/concerts etc
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

justbcuzido

This sounds to awesome to pass up. so broke right now preparing for thetravel I'm doing for AmericanaRama. Time to hit the corners and work it!
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

APR

Quote from: Northern Neighbour on Jun 11, 2013, 02:07 PM
Whats the price?

Lowest suite is $1299 per person - includes the shows, food, beverages (including alcohol), and a few excursions I think.  Does not include airfare, transport from Cancun airport to the hotel, and anything you may want to buy that's not included in the room price.  Covers 4 nights accommodations, so an extra night would be extra.

Where did you see the specifics of what that price included?  Based on what I saw clicking around everywhere, I didn't assume it included tickets, food, etc.   I wasn't clear on if it covered anything beyond the accommodations.

timescaper

scosby2

i won't start a roll call just yet but...count me in 100%...

rjlemons

Quote from: APR on Jun 11, 2013, 03:11 PM
Quote from: Northern Neighbour on Jun 11, 2013, 02:07 PM
Whats the price?

Where did you see the specifics of what that price included?  Based on what I saw clicking around everywhere, I didn't assume it included tickets, food, etc.   I wasn't clear on if it covered anything beyond the accommodations.

Here's what it has under the Experience/Music menu option:

http://mmjonebigholiday.com/music

My Morning Jacket's One Big Holiday is a 4-night concert adventure taking place January 26-30, 2014 that features 3 totally unique shows with the Caribbean Sea as a backdrop plus an off-the-hook dance party hosted by the band that promises plenty of surprises.

More than just a series of shows, this is an intimate vacation experience in an exhilirating setting with just 2,500 fans - and everyone stays on site at the resort with all meals, drinks, concerts and most activities included in the price of your package.

Woldie

Just chatted with a Cloud 9 representative online.  I am very interested in going, but was pretty sure that, as a single traveler, I'd have to cover that lowest per person rate ($1299) TIMES TWO!!  Sadly, I was right.

Anyone want to share a room?!?  Seriously!
"The owls are not what they seem."

bartel

have fun those that are going

Northern Neighbour

Quote from: Woldie on Jun 11, 2013, 03:36 PM
Just chatted with a Cloud 9 representative online.  I am very interested in going, but was pretty sure that, as a single traveler, I'd have to cover that lowest per person rate ($1299) TIMES TWO!!  Sadly, I was right.

That's crazy!

paloozajam

Quote from: Woldie on Jun 11, 2013, 03:36 PM

oh, then disregard my post in ur thread. that's a serious bummer.

LeanneP

We are about 90% sure we are going. Of course, that means I now have to join Roll Call  :rolleyes:
Babe, let's get one thing clear, there's much more stardust when you're near.