Did the ultra epic Oakland show on 6-24-11 ever show up?

Started by missionmmj, Jul 18, 2013, 03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danz

Having a tough time getting this download to go.  Anyone wanna hook me up? thanks in advance

jaye

Quote from: danz on Jan 29, 2015, 10:56 AM
Having a tough time getting this download to go.  Anyone wanna hook me up? thanks in advance

Hi danz - Do you have dropbox?

danz

missionmmj

Super fantastic bubble plastic!

You are so awesome!

Thanks for the message too!

jaye

Varitek

Muchos Muchos !!!! Thanks so much for hooking this up. I was in attendance as well and LOVED this show. I had started to lose hope that it would surface. Listening now, sounds fantastic.
"Did he just put on a cape?"

buymycar

I wish everybody could experience PHJB on Black Metal at least once in their lifetime. Holy smokes.

Jackets N Pones

Quote from: buymycar on Feb 14, 2015, 01:49 PM
I wish everybody could experience PHJB on Black Metal at least once in their lifetime. Holy smokes.

Also Dancefloors
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

buymycar

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Feb 26, 2015, 12:07 PM
Quote from: buymycar on Feb 14, 2015, 01:49 PM

Also Dancefloors

Yes!

Lonndown27

holy fuckin hell guys! what a hell of a show! does anyone notice that Ska style / new Mahgeetah jam on the Part II (dont know why they were split into two tracks but hey it makes it easier for me to listen to that awesome jam on demand  :cheesy:

this is quite an incredible show, all 8 tracks from Circuital are played amazing and it seems to be sequenced right in the perfect way so to not flood the crowd with too much Circuital or too much of this or that at any time, just the perfect amount of styles. What a fucking great show, you got: Steam Engine, Dondante,  Phone Went West, Dancefloors, O Is The One.....its ten times better than any other 2011 show ive seen or heard. the band were really shoving Circuital that year (obviously) but when it got to 2012 the rarities as well as Circuital tracks began getting tossed around in a big bowl.

This show is an auditory delight!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Varitek

First off, I'd like to thank mfc17 for finding and posting links to the recording of this fantastic show from Oakland. Sadly, the recording suffers from over the top audio levels that make it unlistenable at times. I sent the ALAC files to a buddy of mine (and MMJ fan)who has a production and mastering studio to see if any of the pops and static could be cleaned up. He remastered the files as best as can be expected and made the recording much more listenable in my opinion. It is far from perfect but less apt to split your eardrums when turned up loud. I don't have the means to host the files for download at will but I would be happy to send the new FLAC files via dropbox, etc to anyone who is interested. I will check this thread and my messages periodically to see if anyone responds.  :cool:

johnnYYac

Quote from: Varitek on Jun 13, 2015, 06:40 PM
First off, I'd like to thank mfc17 for finding and posting links to the recording of this fantastic show from Oakland. Sadly, the recording suffers from over the top audio levels that make it unlistenable at times. I sent the ALAC files to a buddy of mine (and MMJ fan)who has a production and mastering studio to see if any of the pops and static could be cleaned up. He remastered the files as best as can be expected and made the recording much more listenable in my opinion. It is far from perfect but less apt to split your eardrums when turned up loud. I don't have the means to host the files for download at will but I would be happy to send the new FLAC files via dropbox, etc to anyone who is interested. I will check this thread and my messages periodically to see if anyone responds.  :cool:
You can send it my way and I'll put it up on my Mediafire account.  Email or PM me.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Varitek

Sounds good. I'll follow up in the next couple hours  :thumbsup:

JPV

Nice!
i downloaded this a couple months ago, but it had too many issues to keep.
Thanks for the remaster!

Lonndown27

(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Jackets N Pones

Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire