My Morning Jacket Setlist Archive 1999-Present

Started by johnnYYac, Jul 24, 2013, 03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Thank you, CC Baxter, for resurrecting this beautiful archive!!!

My Morning Jacket Setlist Archive 1999-Present

screenshot

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

This can also be accessed by going to MMJ's home page, clicking on "Archive" under "Tour".

johnnYYac

BTW, this thread is NOT locked, so feel free to comment...

searchinbig

Thanks you guys! Means the world to me to be able to access this again. The Archive is sooo important to have.

It is one of the things I missed the most from, well you know!

Glad to have this back!  :smiley:
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

CC

Apparently some people can't access the setlist items when they're logged in on the main site. Looking to solve this. In the meantime you can clean your cache/cookies to get access or just loggin out of the main site should do the trick too.

spence

Wow, that is very impressive.  It's great to have easy access to all this info.  I know of two to add for 2013.  The Big Dance at Centennial Park in ATL on April 5th and there was a hurricane Sandy benefit in New Jersey on January 2nd I believe.

Fully

CC

Quote from: spence on Jul 25, 2013, 09:05 AM
Wow, that is very impressive.  It's great to have easy access to all this info.  I know of two to add for 2013.  The Big Dance at Centennial Park in ATL on April 5th and there was a hurricane Sandy benefit in New Jersey on January 2nd I believe.

added, thanks!

bartel

I can't access anything says I need to be logged in but I am..

SaraBananaBear

Sweet, sweet archive. So happy to have this back, thanks CC!  :thumbsup:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

manonthemoon

Yeah, thanks so much, always like to go back and check the old shows every once in awhile.
Alive or Just Breathing

Jackets N Pones

Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

Jackets N Pones

Now all we need are the show archive photos. Lebowskifest photos were the coolest.
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

B

Hello, does anybody know why it says I have to be logged in when clicking on the Archive setlist dates?  I'm definitely logged in on the forum and my Roll Call membership is till active.  Any ideas?  Thanks for the help, it's much appreciated! 

johnnYYac

Quote from: B on Aug 15, 2013, 04:21 PM
Hello, does anybody know why it says I have to be logged in when clicking on the Archive setlist dates?  I'm definitely logged in on the forum and my Roll Call membership is till active.  Any ideas?  Thanks for the help, it's much appreciated!
from an earlier post ^

Quote from: CC Baxter on Jul 25, 2013, 03:56 AM
Apparently some people can't access the setlist items when they're logged in on the main site. Looking to solve this. In the meantime you can clean your cache/cookies to get access or just loggin out of the main site should do the trick too.

B

Thanks, seems like logging out of the main one did the trick.  Much appreciated!

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Jul 30, 2013, 07:01 PM
Now all we need are the show archive photos. Lebowskifest photos were the coolest.

Oww, I had forgotten about that. Miss it now! :undecided: Still very happy about the setlist archive!  :thumbsup:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

millerjustin

I love this - thanks John! 

Also partly make me sad to see all of the missed opportunities for nearby shows before I really got into these guys....
What's in here won't disappear

Fully

Quote from: millerjustin on Sep 11, 2013, 04:31 PM

Also partly make me sad to see all of the missed opportunities for nearby shows before I really got into these guys....

CC Baxter is the one who restored it. You should thank him for bringing it back.

millerjustin

Quote from: Fully on Sep 11, 2013, 04:54 PM
Quote from: millerjustin on Sep 11, 2013, 04:31 PM

CC Baxter is the one who restored it. You should thank him for bringing it back.

THANKS CC!

I would be even more impressed if you could get the boys back to my local bar to play again!!!
What's in here won't disappear