My Morning Jacket Setlist Archive 1999-Present

Started by johnnYYac, Jul 24, 2013, 03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itrainmonkeys

This is amazing. I had not seen this in the past so I love it.

Question for CC if he sees this - is this just straight up coding or did you use some kind of software/application to put this together? I ask because I've been looking into and tinkering with an archive for setlists of another band (The Felice Brothers) and was leaning towards just using Google Docs and making spreadsheets.

If this was all just coded by hand then awesome job. But if there was some sort of pre-existing "thing" that would let you put this together I'd be very interested in it. This format and setup is simple and elegant and I really like it.

Great work.   :beer:

johnnYYac

Quote from: itrainmonkeys on Sep 13, 2013, 05:05 PM

Question for CC if he sees this - is this just straight up coding or did you use some kind of software/application to put this together? I ask because I've been looking into and tinkering with an archive for setlists of another band (The Felice Brothers) and was leaning towards just using Google Docs and making spreadsheets.

If this was all just coded by hand then awesome job. But if there was some sort of pre-existing "thing" that would let you put this together I'd be very interested in it. This format and setup is simple and elegant and I really like it.

You can send CC Baxter a PM here.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 13, 2013, 05:42 PM

You can send CC Baxter a PM here.

Interesting...

:thumbsup:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

CC

it's built with joomla, 2005 version,
using the rhuk solarflare ii template,
with some minor tweaks and twists.

itrainmonkeys

Quote from: CC Baxter on Sep 15, 2013, 10:40 AM

it's built with joomla, 2005 version,
using the rhuk solarflare ii template,
with some minor tweaks and twists.

Cool, thanks for the info. I'll take a look into that. I think it's a great setup. Thanks for your work!

And thank you Johnnyyac for the PM info. Just saw it now. Much appreciated.

rabi

The other is a convert, but really he told me bout MMJ before Roo '08: Just "I have heard of this band and you should check them out". Fast forward five years and we are, again, at that lake shack, playin all of Cap '13, and everything just clicks. The boy (44) is obsessed. This  person,  that I have known man and boy, is my greatest friend, someone I saw the Dead with many, many times, is giddy. He cannot stop listening. He just sees it exactly as I do: that this is the greatest band that has come along, in a long, long time, and that JJ is, well, the man.
[url="http://www.braindumps.com/SCWCD.htm"]http://www.braindumps.com/SCWCD.htm[/url]

johnnYYac

I've "unsticky-ed" the 2012-2014 setlist threads to make room for the current year's tour.  I am posting links to each below, or you can search for them.  Also, I think CC Baxter is keeping up with these setlists in the archive.

2012 My Morning Jacket Setlists

2013 My Morning Jacket & Jim James Setlists

2013 AmericanaramA Tour Setlists

2014 My Morning Jacket Setlists
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.