Main Menu

Lydia Burrell

Started by SaraBananaBear, Nov 25, 2012, 11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraBananaBear

Love this band! Get on it, now! :thumbsup:

This was my first favorite song:

All time favorite song. <-- click this and play it, it's so good.
Current favorite song:

Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

MarkW

This explains a lot.  It appears that I follow Lydia Burrell on Twitter - up until now I thought it was a person.  :huh:

EDIT: they're on Removador, no?
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

e_wind

The frontman is Jim's cousin
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: MarkW on Nov 27, 2012, 09:53 AM
This explains a lot.  It appears that I follow Lydia Burrell on Twitter - up until now I thought it was a person.  :huh:

Hahaha, that sounds like what happened to me. I started following this funny woman, who turned out to be a man, who turned out to also be in a band... Oh the confusion.  :thumbsup: And yes they're on Removador.

Fully

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Nov 27, 2012, 11:00 AM

Hahaha, that sounds like what happened to me. I started following this funny woman, who turned out to be a man, who turned out to also be in a band... Oh the confusion.  :thumbsup: And yes they're on Removador.
I'm guilty of this too. I really enjoyed his tweets over the Fifty Shades of Gray series.

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: Fully on Nov 27, 2012, 01:06 PM

I'm guilty of this too. I really enjoyed his tweets over the Fifty Shades of Gray series.

Nice to know I'm not alone. :thumbsup: Also, I consider those tweets a work of art, so funny. If anyone wants to read them they're available here in an easy to read format.

SaraBananaBear

Hey look, an interview with Alex of Lydia Burrell, right here! :thumbsup:

MusiKel Mama

Everyone's favorite Dawdy is back with something naughty:
https://youtu.be/MYFL-iVLLvQ
His writing is galactic. :thumbsup:

Mr. White

Quote from: MusiKel Mama on Mar 24, 2015, 11:06 AM
Everyone's favorite Dawdy is back with something naughty:
http://youtu.be/MYFL-iVLLvQ
His writing is galactic. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link, MusiKel Mama!
I'll remove the "s" from https to make the video show up here on the page (hope it works).

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Mr. White

Quote from: Fully on Nov 27, 2012, 01:06 PM

His Twitter stuff is pretty good! Alex even introduced himself (and the band Lydia Burrell) last night at Haymarket by saying something like, "I'm Lydia Burrell from Twitter..."

Mr. White

Lydia Burrell performed the title song from their most recent album, Safe, at Haymarket Whiskey Bar in Louisville, Kentucky on Thursday, August 13, 2015. (Alex had the full band with him for this show but performed this song solo, accompanying himself on electric guitar.)

Mr. White

"You Should Wait" from the grand re-opening of the Speed Art Museum in Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday, March 12, 2016.

Mr. White

"Outside" also from the Speed Art Museum show on 3/12/2016