MMJ - Bridge School - Oct. 26 & 27, 2013

Started by Jenfarr, Sep 06, 2013, 12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevie

can someone with the capability PLEEEAAASSSEE try and record these on their computer? 

I would be soooo grateful (and i'm sure the whole board would be as well)

adam_pliskow

APR

Sounds like streaming is Saturday only starting at 5:00 PM Pacific.  The schedule is not up on the bridge school site.  Hopefully they'll update it tomorrow.  Their You Tube channel says Sunday's Tom Waits will be broadcast and viewing will be doable Monday - Wednesday as well.

Announcing The 2013 Bridge School Benefit Webcast

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

armando

Thanks for posting that schedule, johnnYYac. Looks like us east coasters have a midnight date with the boys.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Mr. White

Watching right now! Neil is on real soon!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

pattilovesmmj

Elvis singing Allison... Very beautiful set by him all the way around

walterfredo

Quote from: zanjam on Oct 25, 2013, 12:48 AM
Fredo, you going?  We need to hook up!!

Sadly no. Our plans fell through, we'd planned on going Sunday, so bummed!  Might be some 200 level tix available now if anybody is in need. They can be emailed.

alexzbik

10/26/13
Unplugged

Circuital
Pasture Plenty (Guthrie)
Victory Dance
Harvest Moon w/ Neil Young
I'm Amazed 

Stolen as the war begun, this time your soul is my one.

walterfredo

Brilliant idea making the stream free... More viewers = more donors (you gotta do it). How can you watch this and not donate (or have teary eyes )? So inspirational, such a great cause, great event and great experience for all...bands, students, fans. Talk about a win win.

Mr. White

Quote from: alexzbik on Oct 27, 2013, 01:08 AM
10/26/13
Unplugged

Circuital
Pasture Plenty (Guthrie)
Victory Dance
Harvest Moon w/ Neil Young
I'm Amazed

Very good stuff! I just hope a video or at least a clean audio version shows up soon.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

GO4IT

Nice surprise that they didn't roll out their typical acoustic numbers and went acoustic on songs I've never heard that way.

walterfredo

Quote from: GO4IT on Oct 27, 2013, 01:20 AM
Nice surprise that they didn't roll out their typical acoustic numbers and went acoustic on songs I've never heard that way.

Acoustic cobra tomorrow?  I song set!

arhubs

Twas well done. Kicked off the more energetic segment of the night just right.
Stand up, old people!

oistheone

Neil sitting in almost brings a tear to my eye. Wish I was there SO badly right now.

oistheone

Jesus Christ how good did that version of 'Harvest Moon' sound?! After Ben Keith died, Neil said he'd never play this song with a band again. And here he is, playing it with MMJ. Just amazing.

Neil and MMJ TOUR 2014

buymycar

Who knew that Victory Dance would be so awesome acoustic?  Holy smokes...