MMJ @ Warren Haynes Christmas Jam?

Started by Woody, Oct 09, 2013, 07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woody

manonthemoon

No, but would be there in a second if they did.  Always looking for an excuse to go to Asheville.
Alive or Just Breathing

woodnymph

Quote from: manonthemoon on Oct 09, 2013, 09:10 PM
No, but would be there in a second if they did.  Always looking for an excuse to go to Asheville.

Jesus I just had a heart attack at this thread name!!!!!   :shocked:  Glad to see the answer so I didn't have to jump off the deep end to find out if it was really happening or not!  Count me 200% in when it does happen, though!  I'll be down in Asheville again next week! (just for a visit)

Later edit::  Oh it's being rumoured is it!?  Ok, well I shall be looking into this!!!
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

gluvmiller

WOW, that would be something special. Warren's gig is always a treat and the current line up is already attractive. Adding MMJ would put it over the top. The xmas jam website doesn't indicate that there are more artists to be announced, but it is labeled as the "initial" line up. Hmmmm?!

Woody

Well, Jim did perform on the latest Mule record which could've led to something. Maybe they aren't announcing MMJ right away so Jacket fans don't dominate the ticket purchasing. Just a thought.