Article for band poster lovers

Started by Fully, Oct 25, 2013, 02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fully

ericm

If Jacket ever starts to offer several different posters per show, I think that'll be the end of my obsession with collecting them.

I get one for every show I go to no matter what. There have been some I'm not real crazy about but I buy it anyway as I like having it as a souvenir, and keeping my streak going. It would suck big time if they had several prints per show, and I only really liked one out of three but had to buy all three anyway. Or if I was able to get one but another was sold out. Part of the appeal to me is also the uniqueness of only having the one print per show, and having several ruins that for me.
"Where's Jim going?"

pattilovesmmj

I think I have about 10 poster all together - so not very much, but I'm happy for all the posters that I have.  I made the mistake of waiting to buy posters at 3 different MMJ shows.  2 of them sold out and I was not able to purchase on line.  :cry: The 3rd was the Milwaukee show back in 2011.  Teal green, black and gold leaf pain with an owl.  It's my favorite one and hangs in my kitchen/living room area and I get alot of complements!
:smiley:

johnnYYac

Quote from: pattilovesmmj on Oct 26, 2013, 12:47 PM
I think I have about 10 poster all together - so not very much, but I'm happy for all the posters that I have.  I made the mistake of waiting to buy posters at 3 different MMJ shows.  2 of them sold out and I was not able to purchase on line.  :cry: The 3rd was the Milwaukee show back in 2011.  Teal green, black and gold leaf pain with an owl.  It's my favorite one and hangs in my kitchen/living room area and I get alot of complements!
:smiley:
Which one(s) are you missing, Patti?  I overdo my poster collecting, so if I have one you need from a show I didn't attend, I'll sell it to you at cost.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.