"Music is my savior
I was tamed by rock and roll
I was maimed by rock and roll
Got my name from rock and roll"
-Wilco

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

tdan

You read my mind.  That lantern picture owns.
Well the music is your special friend
Dance on fire as it intends
Music is your only friend
Until the end

Angry Ewok

And last but not least...

I'll print these out tomorrow and paste them up into a little 3 disc slipcase... I really don't know if it'll work as planned, but it's definately worth a try.

If it works, I'll offer all this up for download.

ratsprayer

tomEisenbraun

i definitely appreciate the inclusion of the ferris wheel :)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

BH

Very nice Ewok.  I'm going to need a copy of those.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Foxtrot76

dude. that's some sweet artwork! i'd love a download for myself!

ChiefOKONO

can anyone tell me if I can burn the 24bit version onto CD or should i download the 16 bit version?

Thanks!!!

Foxtrot76

Quotecan anyone tell me if I can burn the 24bit version onto CD or should i download the 16 bit version?

Thanks!!!

I remember reading somewhere that you can only down the 16bit version....I might be wrong though

ratsprayer

Quotecan anyone tell me if I can burn the 24bit version onto CD or should i download the 16 bit version?

Thanks!!!

you won't be able to burn the 24bit version to cd, so it just depends what you plan to do with the files.  

ChiefOKONO

thanks , ill get the 16 bit one then. i'll have to burn it eventually if i want to play it elsewhere.

SpeshulEd

Angry Ewok

Well I finished up the case design and printed it off, and glued it together... believe it or not, it actually works. If you're going to make a nice paper case, just make sure you use a heavier cardstock sort of paper... Use a straight edge and a slightly dulled exacto to make nice bends in the paper... I used stick-glue to seal the edges together, then trimmed off some of the edges... The best part is that this baby has a bind, if you do it right....

iTunes Covers

Paper Case

Cover
Interior #1
Interior #2

CD Labels

Disc Label #1
Disc Label #2
Disc Label #3

Personal Use Only, PLEASE!

Hope everyone enjoys this stuff! Feel free to contact me with questions about the paper case... it can be kinda tricky if you're not into crafts and shit.

Dee.

Crafts 'n shit.   8)

Thanks, Ewok!  These are masterful.