Best show on the Archive ?

Started by ChiefCrowe, Aug 05, 2006, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefOKONO

Im trying to convert a coworker and i want some feedback from you guys:

which show is your favorite from the ones available for download on archive.org, which do you think is most likely to convert a new fan?

MyLifeISought

If you're trying to convert a new fan, go the short, sweet, and blazing route:
Roo 04
"Music is my savior
I was tamed by rock and roll
I was maimed by rock and roll
Got my name from rock and roll"
-Wilco

JohnnyRage

Samples of the radio broadcast from the Palace in Louisville are super sweet, but I don't know about the whole concert for a newbie.

One Big Holiday and Golden are perfect.
[size=13]Be Right Here Forever...Go Through This Thing Together...And On Heaven's Golden Shores We'll Lay Our Heads[/size][/i]

dragonboy

2003 09 26 have always been my fav but I guess it might be a little too long as an introduction so maybe go with Roo 04 like mylifeisought said.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

aMD

I'd say 11-23-05 Louisville.  It's FM sourced so it's the best sound quality on the archive.  If you're trying to convert someone I would make should that you pick a show they can hear.

ChiefOKONO

thanks man! that is one of the ones i was thinking of and i'll probably have them download it!

QuoteI'd say 11-23-05 Louisville.  It's FM sourced so it's the best sound quality on the archive.  If you're trying to convert someone I would make should that you pick a show they can hear.

jackethead

Go for Toronto Opera House 2004 - superb gig !!!