Dear MMJ, Please webcast OBH.

Started by zanjam, Dec 08, 2013, 01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zanjam

anything + reverb always = better

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ericm

"Where's Jim going?"

Mr. White

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Fully

One wonders how long it will be before the recordings of the shows are up at live downloads.

oistheone

While I'd love a webcast as much as anyone, I do not see that as a likely option right now. However, webcast or not, beautiful-sounding recordings of these shows will surface! And that makes me happy.

I feel like a crack addict who's been in jail for a few months, I'm getting sober, and now that my release is only a few months away, I'm already thinking how good the crack is gonna be when I'm out on the streets again. This is what it's like to be a My Morning Jacket fan right now.

Fully

Quote from: oistheone on Dec 08, 2013, 12:49 PM
While I'd love a webcast as much as anyone, I do not see that as a likely option right now. However, webcast or not, beautiful-sounding recordings of these shows will surface! And that makes me happy.

I feel like a crack addict who's been in jail for a few months, I'm getting sober, and now that my release is only a few months away, I'm already thinking how good the crack is gonna be when I'm out on the streets again. This is what it's like to be a My Morning Jacket fan right now.

I just hope I can use the free download code I got for re-upping with Roll Call to get one of these puppies. I'm thrilled they are going to do the tapes themselves. They are such better quality than the tapers provide even though I do love the tapers. (I'm pretty sure that free download code is worthless after the end of the year for some reason)

bartel

TheThird

Quote from: Fully on Dec 08, 2013, 03:18 PM
Quote from: oistheone on Dec 08, 2013, 12:49 PM

I just hope I can use the free download code I got for re-upping with Roll Call to get one of these puppies. I'm thrilled they are going to do the tapes themselves. They are such better quality than the tapers provide even though I do love the tapers. (I'm pretty sure that free download code is worthless after the end of the year for some reason)

This reminds me, I don't think I ever got a download code for re-upping Roll Call. Any ideas on what to do? Contact ground(ctrl)?
[url="http://www.discogs.com/user/TheThird/collection"]http://www.discogs.com/user/TheThird/collection[/url]

Fully

Jamison

:beer: us that are going will try our bestest to record as much as possible.
Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Jamison

yes I've have been drinking.... a lot!
Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

bartel

want to bump this thread for those of us who won't be in Mexico next week... webcast will somewhat make me feel better about not going.

WinstonLegthigh

Quote from: Fully on Dec 08, 2013, 12:11 PM
One Juan wonders how long it will be before the recordings of the shows are up at live downloads.

justbcuzido

I thought that everyone who is going gets a free download code for the shows. So I would sooner rather than later.
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

Fully

I'll definitely be downloading those recordings. At PC, they were really quick to get them up.

I'd still like a surprise webcast like the one that happened night 1 of red rocks last year.

Taterbug

YES YES YES ,  Please webcast something.  Even if it's Scosby doing Yoga with Jim or Penny & Crazylove singing Karaoke to Peaches and Herb. I'll take anything at this point.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

JTG1975

Quote from: justbcuzido on Jan 17, 2014, 01:06 PM
I thought that everyone who is going gets a free download code for the shows. So I would sooner rather than later.

email received today confirms this. Everyone will get download codes.

Fully

It wouldn't be that hard for Pickett and Co. to do a ustream for the poors and sads aka me and the other diehards who can't go.

johnnYYac

Quote from: Fully on Jan 18, 2014, 05:38 PM
It wouldn't be that hard for Pickett and Co. to do a ustream for the poors and sads aka me and the other diehards who can't go.
I'll ask...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.