Started by johnnYYac, Jan 11, 2014, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woldie

Quote from: Crispy on Jan 23, 2014, 10:26 AM

Quote from: Fully on Jan 23, 2014, 06:26 AM
Quote from: Crispy on Jan 22, 2014, 10:59 PM
Quote from: headhunter on Jan 22, 2014, 08:37 PM
Quote from: Fully on Jan 22, 2014, 07:08 PM
How old are you Woldie? I go every year and I'm 46. I see lots of people older than me there. Don't ever let your age keep you from having fun.

Amen Beth!

Olds! Ima get on your lawn!

All my neighbors are in their eighties. It's like we live in a retirement village. There's always an ambulance coming to pick them up when they fall. Our diabetic neighbors will bring us pies with one piece gone. Just wanted to share.

Well said, everyone.  Point taken, and Bonnarroo being properly considered.
"The owls are not what they seem."

ajclements004

They are doing the artist takeover again on Facebook and Instagram.  The first picture they posted was one that CARL posted a while back on Instagram!!!  AHH I'm on the edge of my seat!

EverythingChanges

Quote from: ajclements004 on Feb 05, 2014, 12:15 PM
They are doing the artist takeover again on Facebook and Instagram.  The first picture they posted was one that CARL posted a while back on Instagram!!!  AHH I'm on the edge of my seat!

Is it really?  Where did he get the picture from?!?!?!?
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

oistheone

And that second picture sure looks a lot like Bo to my eyes.

Oh baby!

EverythingChanges

I've been telling myself the Jacket won't be at Forecastle until at least 2015 to avoid getting my hopes up.  You guys are killing me!

ajclements004

Quote from: EverythingChanges on Feb 05, 2014, 12:20 PM
Quote from: ajclements004 on Feb 05, 2014, 12:15 PM

Is it really?  Where did he get the picture from?!?!?!?

Carl posted it a long time ago, but the pictures are IDENTICAL.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152241560936458&set=pb.48490201457.-2207520000.1391621200.&type=3&theater

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1/1902014_10152255959157953_239622889_n.jpg

EverythingChanges

It could also be a Carl solo show.  Either way I would be happy.

Stevie

Let's just make this a three night run and get it over with shall we?  Three nights at Forecastle, three nights at Red Rocks, and a 4 night NYE run at the cap to finish things off. 

No, i don't ask for much :)

EverythingChanges

Quote from: Stevie on Feb 05, 2014, 12:47 PM
Let's just make this a three night run and get it over with shall we?  Three nights at Forecastle, three nights at Red Rocks, and a 4 night NYE run at the cap to finish things off. 

No, i don't ask for much :)

Headline Friday night, Night show at the Palace on Saturday, and Headline with Forecastle collabs on Sunday.  Definitely not too much to ask.  :wink:

EverythingChanges

new picture doesn't look very Jacket-assuring, either way it was fun hoping

EverythingChanges

Looks like it's some folk/country artist. So far they've hinted at 3 or 4 country/folk artists, outkast, and Lucius. The only one I remotely care for is Lucius. I know it's too early to tell, but I really hope forecastle hints at something that is not acoustic next week.

ajclements004

Quote from: EverythingChanges on Feb 05, 2014, 02:25 PM
Looks like it's some folk/country artist. So far they've hinted at 3 or 4 country/folk artists, outkast, and Lucius. The only one I remotely care for is Lucius. I know it's too early to tell, but I really hope forecastle hints at something that is not acoustic next week.

yawn, yawn, yawn.  give me some substance!!!

Fully

Am I the only one who finds these hints annoying? Just announce the lineup and be done with it. I feel the same about bonnaroo's Roo clues.

johnnYYac

Quote from: Fully on Feb 05, 2014, 04:36 PM
Am I the only one who finds these hints annoying? Just announce the lineup and be done with it. I feel the same about bonnaroo's Roo clues.
You weren't there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Fully

Quote from: johnnYYac on Feb 06, 2014, 01:04 AM

You weren't there!

YOU WEREN'T THERE EITHER!!!
😂😂😂

Sent from my spacesuit using Ham Radio

EverythingChanges

Quote from: Fully on Feb 06, 2014, 02:16 AM

You weren't there!

😂😂😂

:grin:  :drum:

And I agree with the hints.  I am expecting to see the lineup drop during the last week of February. 

Fully

Quote from: EverythingChanges on Feb 06, 2014, 08:42 AM
Quote from: Fully on Feb 06, 2014, 02:16 AM

You weren't there!

😂😂😂

:grin:  :drum:

And I agree with the hints.  I am expecting to see the lineup drop during the last week of February.
It will be nice when we know the lineups for both Roo and Foreskin. I'm ready to settle my plans for the summer. I might even consider hitting another fest if those two don't pan out this year.

oistheone

Preach! I am SO ready to stop dreaming and actually start making some plans!

Give me MMJ and just one or two other bands I dig, and that's where I'll go. If MMJ is playing Roo, I would think that Forecastle would become very unlikely. If they aren't on the Roo lineup, then another couple weeks of waiting it is.

EverythingChanges

Quote from: oistheone on Feb 06, 2014, 12:36 PM
Preach! I am SO ready to stop dreaming and actually start making some plans!

Give me MMJ and just one or two other bands I dig, and that's where I'll go. If MMJ is playing Roo, I would think that Forecastle would become very unlikely. If they aren't on the Roo lineup, then another couple weeks of waiting it is.

I don't think MMJ will make it on any festival lineup until 2015 unfortunately. 

Fully