Main Menu

Deer Tick

Started by Ruckus, Dec 30, 2010, 10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joey_rogo

Forgot to mention that Toy Soldiers were AWESOME

Murph

joey_rogo

I can't go to any of them and I am jealous of those who can.

he.who.forgets

headhunter

I wasn't at the NYE show but Brooke & Val were there.

I was at the 1st and 3rd show with Ruckus & Fiddle Castro.  Great shows by an awesome band.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

itrainmonkeys

I was at the New Year's show....big reaction when Stevie came out. Crazy stuff. Thought the show overall was awesome. Loved having the introductions for each song they were doing.

joey_rogo

http://deertickmusic.com/tour

Bunch of shows announced for an acoustic spring tour. They are offering VIP tickets that include soundcheck access, meet n greet, etc. I don't think they've ever done something like that before.

IMeMine

Deer Tick singing' Pale Blue Eyes @ Old Town School of Folk Music 4.7.2016

Everything passes...Everything changes...Just do what you think you should do

adam_pliskow

ISO: 2 Saturday DEER TICK & FRIENDS AFTER PARTIES.  PM me if you can help me out.

ditty

100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

parkervb

really bummed they bailed on a show here in VB. Played a show the night before, the night after but someone was "sick" the night of this show. I suspect low ticket sales.
Don't you ever turn it off

Murph

Quote from: parkervb on Apr 04, 2018, 12:05 PM
really bummed they bailed on a show here in VB. Played a show the night before, the night after but someone was "sick" the night of this show. I suspect low ticket sales.

My initial instinct was that John is out there partying too hard again, which is also a cause for concern.  I'm seeing them play a very small show by me in June for a charity that a friend of mine runs.  Hopefully he's in good shape

KirkSutton23

I'm a little bummed after listening to this a lot over the weekend. It's unclear to me who will be long-term keeper fan favourites.

uwmryan

Heads up the band has a $10 off all vinyl in their online store right now

sillyboob

Just got tickets for their LA show right before Halloween.  $75 for two tickets, for two bands (Country Westerns is the opener).  I can't believe the show is so cheap, let's hope they're making some decent money playing Avetts On The Beach after OBH.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.