Lettuce - Free downloads

Started by Santo, Feb 26, 2014, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santo

If you are anxiously waiting for the OBH show like me and are itching to download music this might help. Lettuce is giving away their whole catalog for free (or at least your email address). It was only supposed to be for 24 hours but they have extended the deadline until 2 pm EST tomorrow (Thursday).

Go get them here...http://mad.ly/signups/102690/join

oistheone

I will forever be a Lettuce fan after witnessing them OWN SHIT at the Bonnaroo Rap Superjam last year. They fucking NAILED all the instrumentals to Wu-Tang's classics while the Wu-Tang MCs did their witty unpredictable shit. It was 3AM and the Superjam was supposed to end at 2:30AM, and the band was STILL goin, STILL funkin' the night away. The bass player literally gave the finger to the sound guy, saying "FUCK YOU, CUT US OFF IF YOU WANT US TO STOP!"

Sure enough, the sound guy cut them off, killing the PA, and the band threw their instruments to the ground and stormed off stage. One of the coolest moments I've ever seen at a show.

Anyway, Lettuce kicks ass and you're god damned right I'm downloading this discography right now.

Santo

There is nothing I don't like about that story.

I have not had a chance to see them live yet. We were supposed to see them at Jambase Live last year over the 4th of July, but it was cancelled. I think we were the only two people to buy tickets for that festival. Fingers are crossed for Lockn'. Sounds like there will be announcement tomorrow. Could be a great music day...OBH downloads and Lockn' announcement.