Hate to sell this, Jeff Tweedy Signed poster.

Started by 1eyed_jack, Apr 15, 2014, 10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1eyed_jack

I know it's not My Morning Jacket related, but I'd imagine their are a lot of Wilco fans on here, so I thought I'd see if anyone here is interested!

This is the poster.

It was NOT signed in person, but rather was available at the merchandise table in signed limited edition like the one I have or the unsigned regular edition.

Not really sure on a value, so if you're interested by all means shoot me an offer!

Thanks!

1eyed_jack

Sorry for topping this, just figured I'd put a price out there. I'd like to get to get $105 shipped for this.

Somebody? Anybody? haha.

ffghtrs

Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

1eyed_jack

Hey man, not sure if you got my PM, but this is still available!

ffghtrs

Just got your message.  Will let you know what i decide after the next paycheck.  My turn table just broke so I think i might have to wait on this....which is a bummer.
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

1eyed_jack

Quote from: ffghtrs on Jun 20, 2014, 12:12 AM
Just got your message.  Will let you know what i decide after the next paycheck.  My turn table just broke so I think i might have to wait on this....which is a bummer.

Sorry to hear that! That's a bummer. My turn table is a bit messed up as well, places everything just a tad slower then it should ha.

Well if you're interested down the road just let me know. I'm just strapped for cash unfortunately, so if you or anyone else is interested, I'll just lower the price down to say $75 shipped.

Cheers!