Started by fortbethel, Jun 26, 2014, 07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fortbethel

MMJ612

Quote from: fortbethel on Jun 26, 2014, 07:14 AM
Yup cloud   nine caved in peeps :)

Nice! Thanks for your work on this Fortbethel  :thumbsup:

fortbethel

The Universe is behind us Peeps! OBH2 is going to be two times better! Last year came off as more of an experiment and the excursions were a bit taxing. I'd really like a more 420 fueled experience this time. The Jacket and 420 go hand in hand, IMHO.

fortbethel

And no more 'Freak Out' unless of course The Jacket decide to do CHIC covers ;)

Gina

Definitely sticking around the resort more this time.   :cool:

We missed a lot taking excursions.  It's a nice way to see the REAL land and culture, but again, we missed a lot of the resort activities.

Stevie

So at this point im not sure if i'm taking someone with me or not.  I do know that I'm going.  If I can find a friend to go I would much prefer that but at this point i can only guarantee that it will be me.  So do i book a room for two and lay down the extra 250? Or do i pick going solo now with the ability to switch it to a double later on? 

Other questions:

If i book a double and put down the 500 for the two persons, am i able to reclaim the extra 250 if i end up going solo?

If i do book the double do i need to put down someone elses name right now as the other occupant?  Is this transferable if i do? 

Thanks!

Stevie

Okay, so the OBH website is very informative. 

Turns out that there is only one flying solo room option, and it doesn't seem like you have the option of switching between flying solo and a double after picking one or the other.. although i do wonder about "upgrading" from flying solo gold deluxe to a concert courtyard or something.  but anyway....

Seems like we can change or add names to rooms until August.  Shouldn't be an issue.  I think i'm going to just book a double and then if i can't find a friend that wants to go just post like crazy for a roommate request from the forum.

werljam

Quote from: Stevie on Jun 26, 2014, 09:09 PM
So at this point im not sure if i'm taking someone with me or not.  I do know that I'm going.  If I can find a friend to go I would much prefer that but at this point i can only guarantee that it will be me.  So do i book a room for two and lay down the extra 250? Or do i pick going solo now with the ability to switch it to a double later on? 

Other questions:

If i book a double and put down the 500 for the two persons, am i able to reclaim the extra 250 if i end up going solo?

If i do book the double do i need to put down someone elses name right now as the other occupant?  Is this transferable if i do? 

Thanks!

I am in  as similar boat. I booked the single room with the plan to cancel the reservation and book a double room with my buddy. If you do it before July 14th, you only lose 75 bucks.
Support Obamacare: help a med student see Jim James.