johnnYYac surgery update

Started by johnnYYac, Sep 15, 2014, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJ612

Quote from: johnnYYac on Oct 13, 2014, 12:16 PM
Heading out in about an hour for pre-op tests and xrays.  If all goes well, the surgery is tomorrow.  Thanks for all the well wishes and positive vibes!

Good luck to you sir  :thumbsup:

Jesse

iLikeBeer

My thoughts are with you and your family today!  Positive vibes being sent your way!!! 

Get well soon my friend! 

Crispy

Major good vibes heading your way, Johnny! Here's to a speedy recovery, friend.
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

IMeMine

Our thoughts are with you, and we hope for your swift recovery with as little discomfort as possible.  Good luck to you Mr. Yac.
We'll see you down in Mexico!
Everything passes...Everything changes...Just do what you think you should do

MarkW

Sending good vibes your way, Yyac!
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

ericm

Sending all the vibes, prayers, and well wishes we have your way John. Hang tough, and heal up quick!
"Where's Jim going?"

ffghtrs

Professor!  Thinking of you and wishing you a quick recovery!
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

walterfredo

Any updates? Been thinking about this today, hope all went well and a speedy recovery.

Mr. White

Tell us some good news, John. I see you're live on the Forum right now...

I hope all went well.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

tdb810

His Wife posted this to his FB feed on 10/14 at 2:22pm:

It's Michele- surgery is wrapping up and so far is going well. Thanks for the good wishes and vibes!
— at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.

Then on 10/15 at 10:00am:
ICU nurse has a spotify or pandora account, so John is listening to Z now. Maybe he looks so bad because of Jacket withdrawal??

Hope to hear some more news soon!
.....Back at the Model Home

ericm

Quote from: tdb810 on Oct 17, 2014, 01:45 PM
His Wife posted this to his FB feed on 10/14 at 2:22pm:

It's Michele- surgery is wrapping up and so far is going well. Thanks for the good wishes and vibes!
— at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.

Then on 10/15 at 10:00am:
ICU nurse has a spotify or pandora account, so John is listening to Z now. Maybe he looks so bad because of Jacket withdrawal??

Hope to hear some more news soon!

Thanks Trish.  :thumbsup:
"Where's Jim going?"

headhunter

How are you doing Johnny Yac?
was some shakin' and some record playin'

CHIMMJFAN

Thoughts are with you JohnnYYAC and your family, gotta get better it's gonna be a huge MMJ year in 2015!

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

headhunter

UPDATE:

John's wife Michele said that John is still in the ICU but doing better.

The surgery did not go as smoothly or quickly as hoped and it sounds like there were some complications.  John's condition has stabilized in the past day but he is still hooked up to a heart/lung machine.

Sounds like the current plan is to get him off of that thing at some point this coming Tuesday.

We all know Yac has a big heart made of gold so hopefully he will be getting stronger by the day.

Continue to post your well wishes here as I'm confident that one Yac will be getting back to the forum as soon as he possibly can.  We all know he is the one guy who never stays away for long.

was some shakin' and some record playin'

ericm

Quote from: headhunter on Oct 19, 2014, 06:08 PM

UPDATE:

John's wife Michele said that John is still in the ICU but doing better.

The surgery did not go as smoothly or quickly as hoped and it sounds like there were some complications.  John's condition has stabilized in the past day but he is still hooked up to a heart/lung machine.

Sounds like the current plan is to get him off of that thing at some point this coming Tuesday.

We all know Yac has a big heart made of gold so hopefully he will be getting stronger by the day.

Continue to post your well wishes here as I'm confident that one Yac will be getting back to the forum as soon as he possibly can.  We all know he is the one guy who never stays away for long.

Thanks for the update Jeff. Keep em coming when you can.

If you're reading this John, know we're all sending our best your way. I have all the faith in the world you'll be back on here soon, and better than ever. Can't wait to see you, and rock a show or two with ya.  :beer:  Get healed up, and we'll see you down the road somewhere, rocking out better than ever!  :thumbsup:
"Where's Jim going?"

manonthemoon

Our thoughts are with you as well Yac.  Take care and get to recovering so we can see you out and about  :drum:.
Alive or Just Breathing

walterfredo

Thanks for the update. I've been a little concerned with the lack of info, definitely been on my mind over the last few days. Scary stuff. Definitely a heart of gold though. Be well Yac!

Sassbox

Yes, thanks again for the update, headhunter.

Have been thinking of the Yacs. Godspeed!
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

tdb810

If anyone wants Yac's home address, send me a private message and I will send it to you. 

Thanks
.....Back at the Model Home