2022 Spring/Summer tour

Started by MMJCOBRA, Dec 01, 2021, 02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJCOBRA

With all of these festival dates popping up, does anyone have any intel about a headlining spring/summer 2022 tour?

When it may be announced, possible dates and venues, or opening acts?  Any multiple night runs?

Outside of Shaky Knees, I'm holding off on any other festival plans until a full tour is announced.

I'm also assuming they'll play Bonnaroo.

CopperTom

I hope they announce spring dates soon.

sillyboob

Quote from: CopperTom on Dec 01, 2021, 09:53 PMI hope they announce spring dates soon.

I hope they announce spring (among the living) dates soon.

Fixed it for you.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

robb

Quote from: sillyboob on Dec 02, 2021, 10:25 AM
Quote from: CopperTom on Dec 01, 2021, 09:53 PMI hope they announce spring dates soon.

Fixed it for you.

while i'd be stoked for a spring tour, i'd be totally fine if they cooled it for a bit because i've been giving them way too much of my money lately.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

sillyboob

Quote from: robb on Dec 02, 2021, 12:42 PM
Quote from: sillyboob on Dec 02, 2021, 10:25 AM

Fixed it for you.

while i'd be stoked for a spring tour, i'd be totally fine if they cooled it for a bit because i've been giving them way too much of my money lately.

Yeah, the wife was down to go to Denver for New Year's, but with other trips (Closer To The Sun 2021, plus family obligations) already going on, and with Innings Festival and OBH 2022 coming up, I thought better of doing Denver, although I'll be eyeing those setlists with green eyes!

Side note... thought The War On Drugs tickets I had were for January 26th, ends up they're for February 26th, so we'll be seeing The War On Drugs Saturday the 26th in L.A., barrelling out to Tempe for Sunday's Innings Festival, heading right back to SoCal on Monday, getting our COVID tests and picking up our buddy, then hopping on a plane Tuesday down to OBH.  Gonna be a freaking whirlwind!!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.