Bonnaroo 2015?

Started by itrainmonkeys, Jan 08, 2015, 02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itrainmonkeys

Still too short for my taste but way better than what it was. Great change!

ellisintransit

itrainmonkeys

So is anyone else actually going to this? I can't wait (even though 2 hour set feels like a tease for what I Really want). 

Some members of the Inforoo board have said they talked to members of MMJ at recent shows and that they want to put on a great show and are working on some guests. Could be exciting! Maybe Brittany comes out or we get a NBT song or two.

I'm going to be there all weekend. Full MMJ set.

Feel free to join us at the Inforoo Brunch on Friday morning in Tent Only. Always a fun time and a bunch of message board folks meeting up for the first time (or reuniting).

Can't wait! mmj WILL rock Roo again!

subinai

asking for a friend - what is the best way to find a shared ride or transportation from Chattanooga to the roo?

Jamfish

glad i'm not going this year

Fully

I'll be there Monkey Trainer. Excited it's almost here!

ellisintransit

I'm in too fo sho.  It's gonna be a damn fine weekend. 

Steve74

Lonndown27

has anyone else realized that today's the 8 year anniversary of MMJ's 4 hour epicness at Bonnaroo 2008? im bummed just hearing about the 2 hour limit. If the band have imposed this on themselves, I respect their decision, but if they'd like to play for as long as possible but the festival is fucking with scheduling (i thought they were the biggest headliner???) . can someone rip the stream and make a download of it? it'd be much appreciated as i'm gonna have to miss the stream as well today, we got the wake for my mother tonight at home and im gonna be preoccupied with relatives i havent seen in years pretending they care, but at least ill have my friends there
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

ironmike

The war on drugs are crushing it

ironmike

Great opener for mmj

WinstonLegthigh

Am I watching the right stream? Whoever I'm watching just got done with a terrifying Fleetwood Mac cover. There are also two drummers in this band.

Goldeneagle

2nd the archive request - anyone able to save the live stream?  I'm watching but would love to have it for the duration.
:thumbsup:

ironmike

Is it choppy for anyone else?

nhowe02

Bo killing it on Spring!!  :thumbsup:

Goldeneagle

Smooth sailing for me
Fucking love the new jams
They sound so good

APR

Quote from: ironmike on Jun 13, 2015, 09:39 PM
Is it choppy for anyone else?

It is when using the app to watch on apple tv.  But it's fine on the computer.

ironmike

My audio is fine, the video is choppy for me

Goldeneagle

I'm on an iPad- no chop

Lonndown27

just started watching saw: Tropics (Erase Traces) , In Its Infancy (The Waterfall) and now Gideon . JIM LOOKS SOOO BADASS IN THOSE GLASSES  :cool:
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018