Bonnaroo 2015?

Started by itrainmonkeys, Jan 08, 2015, 02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DayDrinkin

I had to restart on the Apple TV a couple of times but otherwise the stream is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve74

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Jun 13, 2015, 10:09 PM
just started watching saw: Tropics (Erase Traces) , In Its Infancy (The Waterfall) and now Gideon . JIM LOOKS SOOO BADASS IN THOSE GLASSES  :cool:

I Guess I started watching the same time as you. So wish I was there.

tippitoes22

I spaced... Turned on my Mac and it started playin right away.

Here's what I have so far...

Roo 6/13/15

Believe
Magetah
Circuital
Vic dance
Wordless
Compound
Spring
Off the record
I'm amazed
Tropics
In it's infancy(waterfall)
Gideon
Lay low
dondonte (kinda short 10-12 min)
Evil urges
End of run thru
Touch prt 2
OBH

Did I miss anything?
Hope y'all had fun
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

DayDrinkin

That must have been shortest Dondante in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MMJCOBRA

Given such a short amount if time, they just destroyed bonnaroo. What a great two hour set. I streamed the second half and they reaffirmed the title I've give them if BEST DAMN WORKING BAND AROUND, PERIOD.

And Dondante was right at 13-14 minutes. Surely so they could add in an extra song or two.

dookie shoot bandit

Wowwwww!
Great performance!

Carl looked like he was having so much fun!!

New songs are getting better and better live too!

MMJCOBRA

Agree on Carl!!!  He had great energy the entire set and listening in on my headphones I could really appreciate his strong backing vocals.

tippitoes22

Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

SplatSplatSplat

that was a greatest hits setlist if i ever saw one.  good stuff
You need it.  That's for sure.

AsAboveSoBelow

Guys! RedBull TV originally said the MMJ replay would be on at 1:40 am pacific and know theyre off the replay schedule completely!!!! My heart! Does anybody know anything or was anyone able to successfully record the stream?

dookie shoot bandit

i can't believe they didn't do any new basement songs last night? Either Mumford come out with them, or Jim come out with them later. I mean he came out later to do the encore with little help from my friends, but disappointing.

I have to say also how happy I am to be a fan of this band! Watching Mumford and Sons, I don't see them as a headliner. They didn't do anything extra with this performance... This is Saturday headliner at bonnaroo for god sake!!! They played the exact same setlist as they played two nights before at some random town.  If I was a fan of theirs and came to specifically see them, and follow them around... I would have been pissed.
  Mmj completely stole their thunder before they even walked on stage, they just didn't know it yet     :evil:

Funny side note: I loved how Jim got such a kick out of it when he put the thumbs up and the crowd went crazy! He was cracking me up ...  :grin:

jrob716

Direct download link of indykid's rip from dimeadozen.org

My Morning Jacket - 2015-06-13 Bonnaroo Festival, Manchester, TN [720p]
https://mega.co.nz/#F!1Rd3wSwJ!rzdwbDxFwAyFxMD1561U4A

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=530763

My Morning Jacket
Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival
What Stage
Great Stage Park
Manchester, Tennessee
June 13, 2015

Lineage: Live Webcast -> FFmpeg -> Avidemux 2.6 (cut) -> .mkv (no transcoding)
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 16:9 3400 Kbps 29.97 fps
Audio: AAC 160 Kbps 44.1 KHz stereo

Setlist:
Believe (Nobody Knows)
Mahgeetah
Circuital
Victory Dance
Wordless Chorus
Compound Fracture
Spring (Among the Living)
Off the Record
I'm Amazed
Tropics (Erase Traces)
In Its Infancy (The Waterfall)
Gideon
Lay Low
Dondante
Evil Urges
Run Thru
Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Pt. 2
One Big Holiday

TRT = 2 hrs

MediaInfo in InfoFile.
Modify message

werduga

so did Jim come back out and play with anyone? You'd think between Taylor Goldsmith, Marcus Mumford, and Brittany Howard that some sort of song/jam would have ensued....

Derek713

I missed the stream last night, but the full show is on YouTube   :drum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJZOHhJqxYo

dookie shoot bandit

Quote from: werduga on Jun 14, 2015, 09:29 AM
so did Jim come back out and play with anyone? You'd think between Taylor Goldsmith, Marcus Mumford, and Brittany Howard that some sort of song/jam would have ensued....

Quote from: dookie shoot bandit on Jun 14, 2015, 08:35 AM
i can't believe they didn't do any new basement songs last night? Either Mumford come out with them, or Jim come out mumwith them later. I mean he came out later to do the encore with little help from my friends, but disappointing.

I have to say also how happy I am to be a fan of this band! Watching Mumford and Sons, I don't see them as a headliner. They didn't do anything extra with this performance... This is Saturday headliner at bonnaroo for god sake!!! They played the exact same setlist as they played two nights before at some random town.  If I was a fan of theirs and came to specifically see them, and follow them around... I would have been pissed.
  Mmj completely stole their thunder before they even walked on stage, they just didn't know it yet     :evil:

Funny side note: I loved how Jim got such a kick out of it when he put the thumbs up and the crowd went crazy! He was cracking me up ...  :grin:

Jim and Taylor came out at the Mumford encore and sang With a Little Help from My Friends...
But no Baesment Tapes songs.
Here is the encore performance

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5xf1PDGnQMA

APR

Great set.  I was surprised that they didn't play a single mellow song, that Jim didn't talk to the crowd at all, and that they did not play Big Decisions.  That Dondante was short but very sweet.

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

DaFunkyPrecedent

Jim didn't address the audience one.  Just said thank you after 2 hours of mind melting Jacketness.

I gotta say, I fuckin' loved that set. They just came out, rolled through their greatest hits, scattered a couple new songs in there, and gave the Bonnaroo crowd exactly what they wanted.  It was a massive show, a real statement if I've ever saw one.

Did anyone else feel like it was a "dark" set...there was nothing really sunny or relaxed there.
God damn those shaky knees.

Fully

I'm guessing Jim didn't talk bc they were trying to own the What Stage which they did. They packed everything they could into that set. From a crowd point of view there were so many casual fans of the band there. I had people asking me song names. Dondante blew their minds.

My other highlight came earlier in the day when I saw Rhiannon Giddens'  set. Beautiful roo moments under the trees in the shade happened.  Lots of people in the crowd were hoping for a Basement Tapes set. The closest we got was hearing Giddens sing Spanish Mary.