Have a great experience!

Started by Fully, Jan 26, 2015, 04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fully

As all of you who are heading out to Mexico in the next few days start leaving,  I just wanted to wish all of you safe travels, may none of your flights be hampered by winter weather, and may it be even more fun than last year! I wish I could go,  but since that isn't happening, I want all of you to have a blast!

WastedLittleWeeza

That's really nice of you! Thank you  :thumbsup:

Bulldog

I thank ya kind sir....

Been dreaming of this day since the day I got back last year, damm expensive, but in my humble opinion worth every penny to get away from this crap (the weather) and listen to some good music with some good folks...

ericm

What she said!  :wink:    :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Have a great time everyone.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

headhunter

Thanks Beth.  Will surely be great.  Would surely be better if the good old time peeps like you and Eric were coming too.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

pattilovesmmj

Thanks Beth!
It's very thoughtful of you.  It was great meeting you in Nashville, so I hope I get a chance to see you ridin' the rail at a show!
Forecastle maybe?

Mr. White

I thought you were originally going, Beth. I'm in the same boat as you, in that it's just too much to ask to get this time off from work/school at this time of the year. Oh well.

For all of you lucky folks attending One Big Holiday...ROCK OUT, ROLL ON!!!

...and don't forget to keep us updated with some cool videos, pictures, and first-hand accounts of all the happenings!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

mahg33ta

ditto!  have a blast everyone.   Last year was an absolute musical highlight, and I suspect the little stuff (resort, etc) should go even more smoothly this year.

joey_rogo

Haldon

Ditto to what Beth said.
I hope everyone has an awesome, safe, mind-blowing, face-melting time!!
Take lots of pics.
Looking forward to hearing all the stories.

Haldon