OBH2 Night 3 Setlist

Started by alexzbik, Feb 04, 2015, 01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

millerjustin

Quote from: BigHerm on Feb 04, 2015, 09:21 PM
Jim only played with preservation hall as far as I know. Carl and Bo sat in with Dawes for one song. No, they weren't just walking around unless they were there for a scheduled event; poker tournament, kentucky derby, Patrick DJ set, etc. The other bands were staying on the resort and were around. Saw the BoH guys, Adam from WoD, and Sylvan Esso quite a bit hanging out.

Tom went down to the Hacienda beach after Kentucky Derby for about an hour+ and was hanging with his mom and mother in law - spoke with him for about 10 mins - great guy
What's in here won't disappear

Crispy

HEY, where the hell do I go to complain about the goofy admins who think Willie wrote Luckenbach, Texas and that Waylon wrote Mamas? It's the other way round, fools!  :rolleyes:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

timescaper

Mamas ... wasn't written by either of them

Crispy

Quote from: timescaper on Feb 09, 2015, 01:47 PM
Mamas ... wasn't written by either of them

Nice catch!  :beer:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

BH

Quote from: Crispy on Feb 09, 2015, 01:24 PM
HEY, where the hell do I go to complain about the goofy admins who think Willie wrote Luckenbach, Texas and that Waylon wrote Mamas? It's the other way round, fools!  :rolleyes:

Actually if we are going to get technical it goes like this:

Luckenbach, Texas (Back To The Basics Of Love) written by Chips Moman and Bobby Emmons

Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys written by Ed Bruce and Patsy Bruce

MY spreadsheet will cover this.... :smiley:

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.