Does anyone know where I could get a signed vinyl from the band?

Started by 1eyed_jack, Mar 13, 2015, 11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1eyed_jack

I know this is a random question, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction!

I've got an incredibly small collection of signed records. Gotten them all in person from Wintersleep, Heartless Bastards and The National. I'd absolutely love to add my favorite band to my collection, but the only ones I see on ebay are Circuital for quite a high price. Does anyone know if there are any other sites where I could find this sort of thing?

Thanks in advance and I can't wait for June 20th in Milwaukee!!!

ZLayLowZ

Unless someone here has something to offer then Ebay is all I know of... Message the seller and make an offer. Good luck.

1eyed_jack

Thanks for the replies everyone!

The Circuital ones are definitely up my alley, but they are out of my price range. I'm not as interested in the picture discs!

I shall remain patient and hopeful!

Thanks again

CountSA

I feel like the signed Circuital vinyl was sold at the merch booth while touring for the album.   Maybe hold out hope that they sell a signed Waterfall during the upcoming tour.

1eyed_jack

Quote from: CountSA on Mar 15, 2015, 11:03 AM
I feel like the signed Circuital vinyl was sold at the merch booth while touring for the album.   Maybe hold out hope that they sell a signed Waterfall during the upcoming tour.

Not a bad idea! I know the Milwaukee show is pretty small, so it's not crazy to think they could do that.

Although I'm not sure how early we'll be getting there. I'm going with two of my friends and one of them is about to have a baby any day! Actually due a few days ago, so I'm guessing we won't be doing the whole waiting in line thing ha!

I actually tried emailing the manager link about this back in October when I was looking and didn't even get a reply one way or the other.

oistheone

I'd suggest just waiting by the stage doors and getting it signed yourself. Show up in the afternoon and wait for soundcheck, or wait around after the show, if they haven't left yet. It'd be a lot cheaper and more satisfying than buying online!

1eyed_jack

Quote from: oistheone on Mar 15, 2015, 02:59 PM
I'd suggest just waiting by the stage doors and getting it signed yourself. Show up in the afternoon and wait for soundcheck, or wait around after the show, if they haven't left yet. It'd be a lot cheaper and more satisfying than buying online!

I agree for sure and would love to get it signed in person. The other ones I got were easy because they were super small places and the bands just hung out afterwards and there weren't many people.

The only issue really is that I'm going with other people and don't really want to be that guy that has to leave super early or stay super late, you know.

It's not a HUGE deal. I'd very much like to get something like that, but it's not the end of the world if I can't.