Merchandise shipping question

Started by 1eyed_jack, Apr 08, 2015, 10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1eyed_jack

So I was going to buy a MMJ shirt from their online store since I don't have one and would very much like one. The green bear shirt caught my eye and I was set to buy it until shipping came up as over $10.

Does anyone know why shipping is so high? I was checking out a few other of my favorite bands and the shipping for all of them is around $5.

Penny Lane

Quote from: 1eyed_jack on Apr 08, 2015, 10:01 PM
So I was going to buy a MMJ shirt from their online store since I don't have one and would very much like one. The green bear shirt caught my eye and I was set to buy it until shipping came up as over $10.

Does anyone know why shipping is so high? I was checking out a few other of my favorite bands and the shipping for all of them is around $5.

It's been brought up on here many times. No idea why the shipping prices are so ridiculously high!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Crispy

Quote from: Penny Lane on Apr 09, 2015, 09:33 AM
Quote from: 1eyed_jack on Apr 08, 2015, 10:01 PM

It's been brought up on here many times. No idea why the shipping prices are so ridiculously high!

No idea? Here's one: profit!
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

searchinbig

The shipping costs have actually stopped me from buying things in the store.
How they can't know this after all this time is beyond me.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

1eyed_jack

Sorry, didn't know it's been brought up!

But yeah, if I'm buying a MMJ shirt, I'd much rather buy from the MMJ store and not ebay or amazon, but I'm starting to lean in that direction.

JerseyDan

no shipping from merch booth at shows!

BigHerm

Its one of life's great mysteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk