FS: Bunch o' MMJ Posters (including all T5 posters)

Started by AMightyCaporal, Apr 17, 2015, 10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMightyCaporal

Hey everyone - long time, no post.  I've decided to part with my MMJ show posters and wanted to reach out on the forum before posting to expressobeans or ebay.

Here's an album of the posters I've taken photos of so far. Details and asking prices are in each photo's title: http://imgur.com/a/JPzD5

If you are interested in any of these but would like to see more photos or need more details definitely let me know.

For those of you unable to look at the imgur link:
T5 Tennessee Fire - Clinton Reno #13/136 - Asking for $400
T5 At Dawn - Guy Burwell #54/140 - Asking for $300
T5 It Still Moves - Cricket Press #36/136 - Asking for $500
T5 Z - Jason Brummer #18/134 - Asking for $500
T5 Evil Urges - Randy Fung #47/136 - Asking for $60 - SOLD
5/1/10 Merriweather Post Pavilion #57/250 - Asking for $40 - SOLD
8/20/10 Champlain Valley Lawn, VT - Randy Fung #8/141 - Asking for $350
8/29/10 Great Plaza, PA - Clinton Reno #8/155 - Asking for $60 - SOLD
Roll Call 2011 - Clinton Reno - Asking for $20
Roll call 2012 Poster - Randy Fung - Asking for $20
12/14/11 MSG Guy Burwell #140/405 - Asking For $250

Monsters of Folk 11/6/09 - United Palace Theater, NY - Fuse Green - Asking for $25
Wilco 7/18/09 - Dutchess Stadium, NY - Asking for $25
Wilco 4/3/10 - Welmont Theater, NJ - Asking for $25

Edit:
I've updated the imgur album with pictures of both Roll Call Posters as well as the Burwell. I'm also including 2 Wilco Posters and a Monsters of Folk poster and have also updated the list above.
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Murph

I'll probably take that Merriweather one from you.  Ill send a PM

BigHerm

kotchishm

Dang! That Merriweather Show was my first MMJ show. If anyone knows where I could find one of those posters let me know!
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

itrainmonkeys

Do you have the recent Roll Call poster? the one from the 2014/2015 packages?

parkervb

Quote from: kotchishm on Apr 17, 2015, 12:28 PM
Dang! That Merriweather Show was my first MMJ show. If anyone knows where I could find one of those posters let me know!

great first show! the OBH opener was tits
Don't you ever turn it off

AMightyCaporal

Quote from: itrainmonkeys on Apr 17, 2015, 01:27 PM
Do you have the recent Roll Call poster? the one from the 2014/2015 packages?

No sorry - I think they are probably 2011 and 2012 Roll Calls
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

AMightyCaporal

Great first show to be a part of! I was all smiles that entire show - I think it was my first where I was on the rail.

Sassbox

I can't remember what it looks like...black with aqua and pink, maybe? If so, I think I have it and will sell it. It's been tube stored, tho, but otherwise there's nothing wrong with it.

I'm going thru a bunch of posters and I'm getting ready to travel, so hit me up via PM if it's the one you're looking for, okay?
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

ericm

Quote from: Sassbox on Apr 17, 2015, 05:49 PM
I can't remember what it looks like...black with aqua and pink, maybe? If so, I think I have it and will sell it. It's been tube stored, tho, but otherwise there's nothing wrong with it.

I'm going thru a bunch of posters and I'm getting ready to travel, so hit me up via PM if it's the one you're looking for, okay?

That MPP one was the plain almost billboard looking poster that they used the same type for a few shows that spring but just changed the colors. I believe the MPP one was yellow/orange.

Edit to say the St. Auggie one was yellow/orange with red letters.  The MPP one was more of a light yellow/neutral background with red letters, and black stars and corners.
"Where's Jim going?"

AMightyCaporal

Quote from: ericm on Apr 17, 2015, 05:55 PM
Quote from: Sassbox on Apr 17, 2015, 05:49 PM

That MPP one was the plain almost billboard looking poster that they used the same type for a few shows that spring but just changed the colors. I believe the MPP one was yellow/orange.

Edit to say the St. Auggie one was yellow/orange with red letters.  The MPP one was more of a light yellow/neutral background with red letters, and black stars and corners.

Looks like this:

ericm

Yup. That's the Ketucky Derby day poster.   :smiley:   

A fantastic show complete with the Race Track horn playing guy calling the band to post, and OBH opener!  :thumbsup:
"Where's Jim going?"

AMightyCaporal

Quote from: ericm on Apr 17, 2015, 06:51 PM
Yup. That's the Ketucky Derby day poster.   :smiley:   

A fantastic show complete with the Race Track horn playing guy calling the band to post, and OBH opener!  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :beer:

kotchishm

Quote from: AMightyCaporal on Apr 17, 2015, 02:03 PM

Great first show to be a part of! I was all smiles that entire show - I think it was my first where I was on the rail.
Yep. Highlight for me was "Tonite I Wanna Celebrate" ...great show.
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

manonthemoon

I had an extra, but one of my cats ate part of it
Alive or Just Breathing

mahg33ta

many of those 2010 posters had alternate runs with different colors

ericm

Quote from: mahg33ta on Apr 18, 2015, 10:47 AM

Do you mean the same show had different color posters depending on the run? Ie, someone could have that MPP with different colors? Or just the same design was used for multiple shows, and they just changed the colors for each of those shows?

I always thought they just changed the colors for each of those shows but if in fact there are multiple posters for each show,  I need to find a couple more St. Auggies, and MPP's!  :wink:
"Where's Jim going?"

AMightyCaporal

Quote from: ericm on Apr 18, 2015, 11:02 AM

Do you mean the same show had different color posters depending on the run? Ie, someone could have that MPP with different colors? Or just the same design was used for multiple shows, and they just changed the colors for each of those shows?

I always thought they just changed the colors for each of those shows but if in fact there are multiple posters for each show,  I need to find a couple more St. Auggies, and MPP's!  :wink:

That's what I thought as well.  Different colors for different shows but very similar designs.

mahg33ta

yes, a few of the shows had different colors on the same night.   It drove me crazy when I was trying to track down the set.   If you are interested I could post some pics

ericm

Quote from: mahg33ta on Apr 18, 2015, 11:54 AM

yes, a few of the shows had different colors on the same night.   It drove me crazy when I was trying to track down the set.   If you are interested I could post some pics

Shitfuck!!!  :angry: I never knew that.

Thanks for the info.  :thumbsup:  If the St.Augustine, and MPP shows were ones with multiple prints, and you have some pics of those, then yes, I'd love to see them if you can so I can try, and find them.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"