FS: Bunch o' MMJ Posters (including all T5 posters)

Started by AMightyCaporal, Apr 17, 2015, 10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tippitoes22

Yeh, if you could post the variants, I'd be interested in seeing them.

Please & Thank You
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

TheRoof

Do you still have the Roll call 2012 Poster - Randy Fung?

Thanks!

Edit:  PM'd
You Are Everything

AMightyCaporal

Quote from: TheRoof on Jul 21, 2015, 12:17 PM
Do you still have the Roll call 2012 Poster - Randy Fung?

Thanks!

Edit:  PM'd

Sorry for the delay - still have the poster and PM'd you back
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

AMightyCaporal

Hey All - Lots of posters still for sale and I've lowered the prices. You can see the list and prices below or within the Imgur link. Let me know if you have any questions or have an interest but would like to see more photos.

Imgur link

For those of you unable to look at the imgur link:
T5 Tennessee Fire - Clinton Reno #13/136 - Asking for $300
T5 At Dawn - Guy Burwell #54/140 - Asking for $250
T5 It Still Moves - Cricket Press #36/136 - Asking for $380
T5 Z - Jason Brummer #18/134 - Asking for $380
8/20/10 Champlain Valley Lawn, VT - Randy Fung #8/141 - Asking for $250
Roll Call 2011 - Clinton Reno - Asking for $20
Roll call 2012 Poster - Randy Fung - Asking for $20
12/14/11 MSG Guy Burwell #140/405 - Asking For $175

Monsters of Folk 11/6/09 - United Palace Theater, NY - Fuse Green - Asking for $25
Wilco 7/18/09 - Dutchess Stadium, NY - Asking for $25
Wilco 4/3/10 - Welmont Theater, NJ - Asking for $25
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

itrainmonkeys

Man....I love Monsters of Folk but that was my least favorite of their posters. Of course....I got one because that was the show I went to but I don't love it at all.

Sweet Nothing

Quote from: kotchishm on Apr 17, 2015, 12:28 PM
Dang! That Merriweather Show was my first MMJ show. If anyone knows where I could find one of those posters let me know!

Sorry to even post this on your own thread but when someone mentioned that they had a MPP(Randy Fung) from 5/1/10 I thought for sure I had that for them then remember it was the same basic poster with the letters being similar font with different colors and dates for venues etc.  But the one I thought I had is actually the following years tour('11) when they played there because it was that Randy Fung design that got me thinking I had the one you were looking for.  Hope that this helps someone else. 

AMightyCaporal

Quote from: itrainmonkeys on Dec 04, 2015, 05:39 PM
Man....I love Monsters of Folk but that was my least favorite of their posters. Of course....I got one because that was the show I went to but I don't love it at all.

I go back and forth about the design. On one hand, it's a bit much. But at the same time thats kind of what I liked about it too. Its bright and energetic and messy and just different.