May 31, 2020, 12:40 pm

Waterfall Tabs

Started by meatplate, May 05, 2015, 05:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

meatplate

Hi guys - time to wake this board up again!? Anybody got anything as far as tabs or chords for anything from the new album yet?


gardenparty

I'll start working on some tab shortly.  Where do you guys post them?

Just figured out Down on the Bottom chord basics

Vrs- F C
Pre chorus - Am Em Dm G
Chrs - F C

Chords are easy enough to post here but tabs get more difficult

gardenparty

Quote from: Jacketeer34 on May 13, 2015, 09:15 pm
Found something!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEMiWAD9mnk

He's got it down but missing a key thing.  Be sure those F and Bb chords are minor chords if you are playing the whole chord.  The rest are majors

gardenparty

Believe:

Whole lot going on outside of guitar but...here is the basic Of the root chords

Vrs - A
chorus #1
A                                                                                     E
Believe     Believe       Believe        Believe    Nobody knows  for  Sure
A                               C#m           D            A.                  E
Believe      Believe       Believe        Believe   Nobody knows  knows for sure

Chorus #2
A             Bm             C#m            D            A                    E 
Believe     Believe       Believe         Believe    Nobody knows for sure
repeat

Will check if there are any more chords in the song soon and edit but that should get us started




gardenparty

Compound fracture:
Vrs-
F                                                          D#                              A#
Compound fracture gonna set the tone     And send a warning of what's to come

Chrs
D#                    F                      D#             F
There's no evil   There's no good only people doing as they should

Above repeats on chorus until last chord:

D#.                    Bb                                         F
For they put you into the ground for who knows how long

Will circle back on the end.  It's a little different


Clarkwork

Only Memories is fairly easy, just pretty much in the key of F and only F and G played....

I can sit and figure a lot of them out by ear, but would be too lazy to list the chords out. 
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Jacketeer34

Quote from: gardenparty on May 14, 2015, 01:58 am
Believe:

Whole lot going on outside of guitar but...here is the basic Of the root chords

Vrs - A
chorus #1
A                                                                                     E
Believe     Believe       Believe        Believe    Nobody knows  for  Sure
A                               C#m           D            A.                  E
Believe      Believe       Believe        Believe   Nobody knows  knows for sure

Chorus #2
A             Bm             C#m            D            A                    E 
Believe     Believe       Believe         Believe    Nobody knows for sure
repeat

Will check if there are any more chords in the song soon and edit but that should get us started


Do you know how to play that repeating rift that can be heard from 1:19 to 1:30 ?

gardenparty

I'll post it as soon as I can get to a guitar this weekend.

I need to post the basics of the rest of the album too.

gardenparty

e-----------------------------------2--4--5--545----------------------------------------------
B----------------------------2--5-------------------5--2--5(full bend)--2--------------------
G----------------------2--4--------------------------------------------------4--2-----2--4--
D----------------2--4--------------------------------------------------------------4----------
A---0--0--2--4--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the best I can do right now.  Hope it helps

meatplate

Quote from: gardenparty on Jun 05, 2015, 12:30 pm
I'll post it as soon as I can get to a guitar this weekend.

I need to post the basics of the rest of the album too.


Thanks for everything you've posted so far! Any luck with Get the Point and/or Hillside Song?

gardenparty

haven't done those.  I'll post as soon as I get to it.

dp74

Quote from: gardenparty on May 14, 2015, 02:22 am
Compound fracture:
Vrs-
F                                                          D#                              A#
Compound fracture gonna set the tone     And send a warning of what's to come

Chrs
D#                    F                      D#             F
There's no evil   There's no good only people doing as they should

Above repeats on chorus until last chord:

D#.                    Bb                                         F
For they put you into the ground for who knows how long

Will circle back on the end.  It's a little different


Anyway you could expand on the intro?  It seems like there is another chord progression and definitely some variations that I can't quite figure out.

THANKS for all the effort already put in...it's much appreciated!
:beer:

gardenparty

Back in business!  I spent a some time this week doing work on a bunch of songs. Will post some tonight and some tomorrow
Additions will be:  like a river, in its infancy, get the point, spring and hillside song.  Will jump in to thin line and beyond next week

gardenparty

Like a River
Capo 7 fret.  Drop g string a half step

Verse:

The 1-2 on the a string is a hammer on

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------0----------
----------0-----------0------------0-----------0----------0------------0---------2--0--------
-------0-----------0------------0-----------0----------0------------0-------------------------
--1-2--------1-2---------1-2---------1-2---------1-2---------1-2----------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------0------------------


Break (like a river)
This is little hammer ons and things but I'm just posting the notes. You will need to feel it out or pm me for further info


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------2------------------------------------2-------------------------------
------0-2-3-3-5-------0-2-3-3-3--------0-2-3-3-5-------0-2-3-3--------------------
------------------------------------0---------------------------------------------------
---2-----------------2------------------2----------------2-----------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ending:
This is Pretty open for the climax.  You can use the notes he plays Dduring the above break to accent the first half (anything with the a string 2 root).  On the one with the 5th fret root I like to walk the b string down to frets 3, 2, and 0

     
------0-----0------------------0-------0----0-----0------
------0-----2------------------5-------3----2-----0--------
------2-----0------------------0-------0----0-----0--------
------0-----0------------------0-------0----0-----0-------
------2-----2------------------5-------5----5-----5---------
------0-----0--------------------------------------------------


That's the jist

Note:  posting proper tab is a pain in the ass, especially writing it on a forum.  Feel free to pm me if you have any specific questions.  I can send ha a video or whatevs.







gardenparty

In Its Infancy
Standard tuning

  Again x4     Again  x1.     Again x1.   Play all twice
-------0----------0-------------2-------------------
-------0----------3-------------0-------------------
-------0----------0-------------0------------------
-------2----------2-------------2----------------
-------3----------3-------------2------------------
---------------------------------0-----------------

I'm not tabbing the Bo keyboard line because it drops below standard tuning range

The idea was always there   In its in  fan  cy 
--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
-----------------4-------------------0----0---0---
-----------------4-------------------0----0---2---
-----------------2-------------------x----x---2---
-------------------------------------3----2---0---

An idea grows before it walks.  And as it walks it learns to run
           C7.                  Dsus2.              C7.                      Em
---------0-----------------0-----------------0-------------------0-----------
---------0-----------------3-----------------0-------------------0-----------
---------0-----------------2-----------------0-------------------0----------
---------2-----------------0-----------------2-------------------2-----------
---------3-----------------------------------3-------------------2-----------
---------------------------------------------0-------------------0------------

Again I stop the waterfall by simply thinking.    Go immediately back to C7 on that last note
C7.                                    Dsus2.   
----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------3-0------
-------------------------------------------------------0-2------------
-----------------------------------------------0-2-4----------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------




gardenparty

Get The Point
Capo 3 fret

intro:
-----3-3----3-------5^3--3-----3--------------1-------1--3^1-1------1--- 
-----3-3^5---5^3-3-----3^5-----5^3--------1--1^3------------1^3-----
-------------------------------------------------1-----------------------------
-------------------------------------------------3-----------------------------
-----3--------------3---------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------0--------------------
------5-----12------10-----6-------1--------------------
-------------12------10----7-------0---------------------
-----------------------------6-------2-------------------
------3------10------8-----8-------3--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------

C
Well we talked and talked and carried on from
C
Sundown till the break of dawn
                 Dm               G
We put the needle on the line
                 C
It just kept skipping

C
And then I realized all the time I was wasting
C
Trying to mend a broken situation
Dm                    G                            C
Day dreaming of leaving I only had to do it

C
And now it's done, you still call every day
C
To no avail
C7                                            F
I never have an answer, I never seem to be there for you

[Pre-Chorus:]
                 Dm               G
But there's only so many ways one can
Dm                  G
Look at a given situation
Dm            G                 C                  Am   
And I wish you all the love in this world and beyond

[Chorus:]
Am            Dm       G
I hope you get the point
                C            Am
I hope you get the point
                 Dm          G
I hope you get the point
                 C          Am
The thrill is gone

                Dm             G
I hope you get the point
                          C
I think our love is done

gardenparty

Hillside Song
standard Tuning

intro
play twice
---------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------0-------------------------------------
----------------------0----------------------------0----------0------
----------------0^2-----2^0---------------0^2------2^0---------
----------------------------------------------------------------------
-3-3-3-3-3-3-3--------------3-3-3-3-3-3-3----------------3------

G                                            C                          G
I wanna tell you I need you but that sounds so cliché
                                                   C             D                     
The grass is always greener on the other side anyway
C           G                                         Em
Why do I value our time now that it's done
C                      D         G
Rollin' down the hillside song

The "mmm" "mmm"  chorus part is just:  G, Em, C, D



gardenparty

let me know if there is anything else somebody wants in particular.  I'll just post as requested since it seems pretty dead in here.

rock'n!

meatplate

Quote from: gardenparty on Jul 20, 2015, 04:47 pm
let me know if there is anything else somebody wants in particular.  I'll just post as requested since it seems pretty dead in here.

rock'n!


Appreciate all these so far! How bout I Can't Wait or Thin Line?