Bonnaroo: Manchester,TN.: 6.13.15 audio & video

Started by JPV, Jun 14, 2015, 06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPV

NSLrecordings

Indykid is also posting other Bonnaroo streams!

There will be an audience source as well
[url="//www.facebook.com/nslmedia"]www.facebook.com/nslmedia[/url] / [url="//www.nslmedia.net"]www.nslmedia.net[/url]

jrob716

Direct Download Link:

My Morning Jacket - 2015-06-13 Bonnaroo Festival, Manchester, TN [720p]
https://mega.co.nz/#F!1Rd3wSwJ!rzdwbDxFwAyFxMD1561U4A

My Morning Jacket
Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival
What Stage
Great Stage Park
Manchester, Tennessee
June 13, 2015

Lineage: Live Webcast -> FFmpeg -> Avidemux 2.6 (cut) -> .mkv (no transcoding)
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 16:9 3400 Kbps 29.97 fps
Audio: AAC 160 Kbps 44.1 KHz stereo

Setlist:
Believe (Nobody Knows)
Mahgeetah
Circuital
Victory Dance
Wordless Chorus
Compound Fracture
Spring (Among the Living)
Off the Record
I'm Amazed
Tropics (Erase Traces)
In Its Infancy (The Waterfall)
Gideon
Lay Low
Dondante
Evil Urges
Run Thru
Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Pt. 2
One Big Holiday

TRT = 2 hrs

MediaInfo in InfoFile.

JPV

thanks jrob716!

we need an audio rip and an mp4 video file to make this party complete

:thumbsup:

MusiKel Mama

Thanks Indy Kid and everyone who got this up!!! So much love to you!!!!

MusiKel Mama

Can anyone explain how to download these?

Mr. White

Quote from: MusiKel Mama on Jun 14, 2015, 02:34 PM

I used that "Direct Link" a couple of posts above from jrob716 from Mega. Since I had winRAR installed on my computer, that program handled the unzipping of the zip file. After the zip file was opened, the large file (of what looked to be 3 files or documents) had the symbol for RealPlayerCloud because I have that installed on my computer too. That let me know I could then open it just by double clicking on it. You can also drag that very same file to your desktop or into another folder you happen to store your videos in. I hope that wasn't too confusing.

(Also, Mamakel, I'm sorry about XRT not airing the Chicago show last night like I said they would be. I even double checked with the on air DJ yesterday afternoon to see if it was still supposed to happen. Today, I called again, and the DJ said he wasn't sure why it didn't get played. He suggested I call the main contact number on Monday to see if they knew anything.)
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

MusiKel Mama

Quote from: Mr. White on Jun 14, 2015, 03:16 PM
Quote from: MusiKel Mama on Jun 14, 2015, 02:34 PM

I used that "Direct Link" a couple of posts above from jrob716 from Mega. Since I had winRAR installed on my computer, that program handled the unzipping of the zip file. After the zip file was opened, the large file (of what looked to be 3 files or documents) had the symbol for RealPlayerCloud because I have that installed on my computer too. That let me know I could then open it just by double clicking on it. You can also drag that very same file to your desktop or into another folder you happen to store your videos in. I hope that wasn't too confusing.

(Also, Mamakel, I'm sorry about XRT not airing the Chicago show last night like I said they would be. I even double checked with the on air DJ yesterday afternoon to see if it was still supposed to happen. Today, I called again, and the DJ said he wasn't sure why it didn't get played. He suggested I call the main contact number on Monday to see if they knew anything.)

Thank you so much for taking the time to do that, Mr. White
You went above and beyond. I called too, but no luck on an answer.

Thank you SO much for these instructions and for all of your efforts, pal.  :smiley:

Lonndown27

(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

MyMorningSweatshirt

Would anyone with a valid Dime account be willing to download the Mumford & Sons set for me? I recorded the stream myself but it stopped with 10 minutes left of the show, and I haven't kept my share ratio up on Dime...  :embarrassed:

johnnYYac

Quote from: MyMorningSweatshirt on Jun 15, 2015, 10:34 AM
Would anyone with a valid Dime account be willing to download the Mumford & Sons set for me? I recorded the stream myself but it stopped with 10 minutes left of the show, and I haven't kept my share ratio up on Dime...  :embarrassed:
Workin' on it...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

MyMorningSweatshirt

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 15, 2015, 11:34 AM
Quote from: MyMorningSweatshirt on Jun 15, 2015, 10:34 AM
Workin' on it...
Thanks!

MyMorningSweatshirt

Here's the audio rip from the webcast. There was a 20 second dropout in the stream during Circuital that was present in both my stream and the one posted at the beginning of the thread, so it must have been an issue with the stream itself. I went ahead and just cut out the 20 seconds. I also bumped up the levels a bit to be more consistent with the Archive Series recordings. Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pqy52vp3tlpbo36/2015-06-13_Bonnaroo_Music_Festival_-_Manchester,_TN.zip

I'll also be uploading my rip of the stream to Youtube as soon as it finishes encoding. It'll include the tweaked audio and the dropout edited out.

crooney

MusiKel Mama

JPV

Fuck Yeah!!
Thanks Sweatshirt!!!!!

:thumbsup:    :thumbsup:

willsfc

I'll be working on getting the audio we taped at the show up tonight or tues
-will

wheelhousetunes

I feel like an idiot, but that direct link just opens a page that has a cloud with a red "M" in the middle of it. What am I doing wrong?

Is it my browser? I'm just using IE 10.

MyMorningSweatshirt

As promised, here's my rip of the video. It's the full 720p, so it's higher quality than the other Youtube link floating around. I can also post the direct mp4 download if anyone is interested.
https://youtu.be/4jyy6YxXEaM

purplebeeve

Thank you for making this available.