The Forum Is Back Up!

Started by Mr. White, Jun 26, 2015, 01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

IStillMove

Thanks! This newbie/lurker felt lost the last few days. Happy to see the forum is back!

walterfredo

Emb1528

Wow... that week seemed like MUUUCCHH longer than a week! Glad everything is back up
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

johnnYYac

HUGE props to CC Baxter, our fearless leader, for keeping this place alive and kickin'!  :thumbsup: :beer:
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

armando

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

ellisintransit

So many thanks for getting this forum back up and running CC and anyone else who may have done so!

Crispy

Thanks a million, CC, you're the best!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

SaraBananaBear

Woooop! Good job CC! Thanks a bunch for restoring everything!  :thumbsup:

Bonus photo of CC fixing the forum:

Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

MarkW

Fantastic work, Riny!  You're the man.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Jaimoe

I was going to ask if any of you folks are going to the Dead shows in Chicago? I'm leaving from Toronto tomorrow and will be at the Sunday finale (I'll also be at the Cubs game on Sunday and Jays-Sox on Monday).

crooney

Has anyone had any luck using the Tapatalk app with the "new" forum?  It keeps saying the forum is not available.

Not the end of the world, but it sure made navigating the forum much easier.  Any info would be appreciated.  Thx

CC

Quote from: crooney on Jul 13, 2015, 12:01 PM
Has anyone had any luck using the Tapatalk app with the "new" forum?  It keeps saying the forum is not available.

Not the end of the world, but it sure made navigating the forum much easier.  Any info would be appreciated.  Thx

working on it, hopefully working again later this week

ms. yvon

HOORAY TO CCB FOR GIVING THE FORUM NINE LIVES!  :thumbsup:

all the faces on this thread - seems like old times  :beer:
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

crooney

CC

Quote from: crooney on Jul 13, 2015, 12:01 PM

Tapatalk is back up

crooney

CC

Quote from: Mr. White on Jun 29, 2015, 02:40 PM
...and back once again on Monday, June 29, 2015.

This place was out of commission for a week!

Unreal!

Edit: It looks like there are no most recent posts links to click on over on the right side of the main page index. We will have to go the the links on the left side (the main categories links) in order to navigate to the threads and posts.

fixed