Previous topic - Next topic

buymycar

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=532015

My Morning Jacket
Palace Theater
Columbus Ohio
June 24, 2015

Source/Lineage:
Audio Reality Microphone ARMIC 1 binaurals> Battery Box (w/out Bass Rolloff) > Zoom H2N 16/44.1 > PC > GoldWave > Flac

01. Spring (Among The Living)
02. The Dark
03. X-Mas Curtain
04. First Light
05. Wordless Chorus
06. Off the Record
07. Like A River
08. Wonderful (The Way I Feel)
09. It's About Twilight Now
10. Aluminum Park
11. I Will Sing You Songs
12. Knot Comes Loose
13. Only Memories Remain
14. Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Pt. 2
15. Phone Went West
16. Encore Break

Encore:

17. Victory Dance
18. Holdin On to Black Metal
19. Anytime
20. One Big Holiday

As always support the artists. Go see their shows, buy their albums and merchandise.

Tweak as you like. Feel free to make album art or remaster if you wish but do not sell this recording or distribute in lossy formats. Enjoy!

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=532014

Floating Action
Palace Theater
Columbus Ohio
June 24, 2015

Source/Lineage:
Audio Reality Microphone ARMIC 1 binaurals> Battery Box (w/out Bass Rolloff) > Zoom H2N 16/44.1 > PC > GoldWave > Flac

Opened for My Morning Jacket.

I'm not familiar with their music, so any help with the setlist would be appreciated.

As always support the artists. Go see their shows, buy their albums and merchandise.

Tweak as you like. Feel free to make album art or remaster if you wish but do not sell this recording or distribute in lossy formats. Enjoy!

ajclements004

I really want this show because I was there, but it wont let me set up a DIME account:(

Vitz

YES!!!

If someone can post the mp3's here that would be amazing.  Thanks!

iLikeBeer

Thanks for this taping bmc!   :thumbsup:

Not to be greedy, but I'd LOVE a taping of night one if it exists!  :beer:

iLikeBeer

Quote from: ajclements004 on Jun 29, 2015, 03:10 PM
I really want this show because I was there, but it wont let me set up a DIME account:(

This!  I don't use DIME too often and now I can't remember what my username and password were and when I type my email address, it tells me there was never an account with that email address???  It must have purged me out of the system for being inactive? 

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

buymycar

Quote from: iLikeBeer on Jun 29, 2015, 06:22 PM

You're welcome for the link, but I didn't tape it. I'm just the messenger. Don't shoot me! lol

ajclements004

you're good bymycar.  thanks yac for your help! :thumbsup:

iLikeBeer

Quote from: buymycar on Jun 29, 2015, 08:40 PM
Quote from: iLikeBeer on Jun 29, 2015, 06:22 PM

You're welcome for the link, but I didn't tape it. I'm just the messenger. Don't shoot me! lol

No worries bmc! 

And thanks John for helping us out!  :beer:

BH

I'd love that floating action recording too.   Can't seem to get my torrent thingy to work.....

Anybody notice that the poster for this show had a robot with a tiny "Believe" on his belt and it was one of the only show/two night run of the tour that they DIDN'T play Believe?    :shocked:
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

johnnYYac

Yeah, I'm having no luck with the torrent due to lack of seeders, I guess. 

ditty

Quote from: BH on Jun 30, 2015, 04:27 PM
I'd love that floating action recording too.   Can't seem to get my torrent thingy to work.....

Anybody notice that the poster for this show had a robot with a tiny "Believe" on his belt and it was one of the only show/two night run of the tour that they DIDN'T play Believe?    :shocked:

Believe was planned as the first song for the encore on night 2, but was cut.

Also, if anyone can seed this to bt.etree.org, that would be great.  I guess my dime account has been deleted.  Thank you.
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

timescaper

Can someone post this to Archive.org  my dime account won't work and I even donated to them :(

MACKEL

I'm having problems downloading with DIME too... what's up with that? Anyone have any ideas????
Been lookin back, down through the ages; First I was an ancient, then I was an infant, now I'm ALIVE

johnnYYac

Quote from: michaelsatterfield on Jul 08, 2015, 03:01 PM
I'm having problems downloading with DIME too... what's up with that? Anyone have any ideas????
Total lack of seeders, best I can tell...  :undecided:

searchinbig

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jul 08, 2015, 04:21 PM

Seeding right now. Yac, if you can't get it I'll send you a copy to upload here.  :thumbsup:
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

johnnYYac

Quote from: searchinbig on Jul 08, 2015, 09:07 PM

Seeding right now. Yac, if you can't get it I'll send you a copy to upload here.  :thumbsup:
Thanks, Mike, but it seems, along with the lack of seeders, my download/upload ratio is below par and I'm locked out.  Not sure how I'll "get it up",so to speak.

BH

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jul 09, 2015, 01:56 PM
Quote from: searchinbig on Jul 08, 2015, 09:07 PM

Thanks, Mike, but it seems, along with the lack of seeders, my download/upload ratio is below par and I'm locked out.  Not sure how I'll "get it up",so to speak.

Is there some sort of DIME "VI AG RAH" available anywhere?

*I had to spell it that way or the server wouldn't let me post.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

MACKEL

Been lookin back, down through the ages; First I was an ancient, then I was an infant, now I'm ALIVE

ajclements004

taper should definitely post it to archive!  :smiley: