Does Xmas Fiasco Style - Vinyl!

Started by spence, Jun 29, 2015, 03:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

davymac

ms. yvon

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Mr. White

I just got an e-mail from the USPS saying, "This message was sent to you at the request of Darla Records, to notify you that they have shipped a package to you. For details about your shipment or to track your package, please refer to the information below."

It also said 2 to 9 days for delivery. It's in California, so I'll expect it to take around 7 to 9 days to make its way to me here in Kentucky.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member & The Young Turks (Activist Level) Member

davymac

I received a shipment notification email yesterday too.  Completely forgot I ordered this, nice surprise!  :beer:

justbcuzido

Quote from: davymac on Oct 08, 2015, 06:42 am
I received a shipment notification email yesterday too.  Completely forgot I ordered this, nice surprise!  :beer:

That was my reaction as well... Oh cool, new Jacket vinyl coming my way. Totally forgot I bought that.
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

gardenparty

I received my vinyl in ca today
Would share a picture of the actual green vinyl but I'm not opening my present till Christmas...or December 1st

tippitoes22

Quote from: gardenparty on Jul 02, 2015, 11:54 pm
Quote from: Dillsnufus on Jul 02, 2015, 04:00 pm
Now we need the Vegas ep on vinyl

Yes please! My favorite jam

Yac, you don't have Okonokos?  I can't believe that

Agreed, that def needs to be pressed!

P.S.- Got my backup Okonokos sealed and waiting for when the first one wears out...

Great minds think alike :)
:thumbsup:
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

Mr. White

Quote from: Mr. White on Oct 07, 2015, 09:16 pm
I just got an e-mail from the USPS saying, "This message was sent to you at the request of Darla Records, to notify you that they have shipped a package to you. For details about your shipment or to track your package, please refer to the information below."

It also said 2 to 9 days for delivery. It's in California, so I'll expect it to take around 7 to 9 days to make its way to me here in Kentucky.

I just checked my e-mail with the link to the USPS site, and they report that my album is sitting on my front porch (has been there for about 2 hours now). So, I was right with my estimate. It took 7 days from when I received my original notice for it to reach my house. Now, all I have to do is make it through work today and drive home to enjoy my Red Vinyl Does Xmas Fiasco Style!!!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member & The Young Turks (Activist Level) Member

rincon2

My email said it ships 10-30. It was in my mailbox today. Only 6 songs. I guess the extra 2 are only on the download, but that was not how the purchase looked to me.

tippitoes22

Got mine too :thumbsup:

Just waiting on the backups and Xmas presents.
Has anyone listened to them yet. Hoping the sound
Quality is good. Don't want another banana pudding
Quality choc & ice :)
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

Angelo

Quote from: rincon2 on Oct 16, 2015, 06:59 pm
My email said it ships 10-30. It was in my mailbox today. Only 6 songs. I guess the extra 2 are only on the download, but that was not how the purchase looked to me.

It was clearly stated that the 2 extra songs were download-only.

Mobbybotta

Great tip man!  Ordered a greenie!  :smiley:

Mr. White

Listened to my My Morning Jacket Does XMas Fiasco Style vinyl for the first time today. It sounds wonderful!

Mr. White

walterfredo

I love this so much! So great to bust out around the holidays. I would LOVE to know the story behind the photo on the back cover of the vinyl. 1979 New Year's Eve party?