Merch question

Started by nuggets, Jun 30, 2015, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nuggets

um hello...can we get these in adult sizes? best shirt yet.
Oh shit, run!

AlwxanderD10

I said the same thing !!

CountSA

Cameron

MMJLover13

Quote from: nuggets on Jun 30, 2015, 10:55 PM
um hello...can we get these in adult sizes? best shirt yet.

My hubby and I both said the same thing!

johnnYYac

The powers that be are aware of this thread...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

manonthemoon

How about in a onesie size?
Alive or Just Breathing

nuggets

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jul 03, 2015, 05:40 PM

nice, yac. should i start a thread about releasing the jim/carl show in keene?
Oh shit, run!

sillyboob

Quote from: nuggets on Jul 04, 2015, 05:43 PM

nice, yak. should i start a thread about releasing the jim/carl show in keene?

Now this sounds interesting...

And to johnnYYac... a sincere thank you for your youtube channel.  It's getting many a spins at home.

Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

johnnYYac

Quote from: nuggets on Jul 04, 2015, 05:43 PM

nice, yac. should i start a thread about releasing the jim/carl show in keene?
I continue to work on that...  :thumbsup:

johnnYYac

Quote from: sillyboob on Jul 04, 2015, 06:52 PM

And to johnnYYac... a sincere thank you for your youtube channel.  It's getting many a spins at home.
Thanks, sillyboob!  I've got some more shows to put up, some older pre-Carl & Bo sets.  Just haven't gotten around to it.  Unfortunately, I had my upload of the full Lollapalooza show from 2011 pulled and I'm on YouTube probation for it.  Someone did not approve of me sharing the captured webcast of a great festival set.   :undecided:

johnnYYac on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRwAIVsSNaL_PR2LQciA_Zw

My latest upload...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KWncc7Bk2Y

slappymoe

it's kinda tiny, are they all giving a double thumbs-up? jim's hair looks a bit wacky, but I agree....best shirt ever.

just spent a half-hour sending roll call friend requests in a shameless attempt to get another free MMJ tee, but i'd gladly pay real money for one of these.

Sheets Of Clay

Here's the original image. It's supposed to be the character select screen from Super Mario Bros. 2.

nuggets

Quote from: Sheets Of Clay on Jul 08, 2015, 10:10 PM

Here's the original image. It's supposed to be the character select screen from Super Mario Bros. 2.
that's even better and i'm not even a video game duder. wonder if there's any copyright issues that would prevent them making shirts with the full graphic on it like that? i'd def buy one.

...also not that i want to encourage the band or it's parts to start pushing tons of cheesy merch, but could we just get some sort of an "mmj" window sticker? seems like a basic thing that a lot of people put on their cars and such. can't remember ever seeing one available beyond album specific ones. kinda remember an owl sticker or something being available years ago, but i'm just thinking some sort of mmj design or the full name spelled out....whatever...something....carry on...
Oh shit, run!

justbcuzido

I just want them to sell the owl belt buckle again. Did anyone on here ever buy one?
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

AlwxanderD10

Quote from: justbcuzido on Jul 16, 2015, 11:20 AM
I just want them to sell the owl belt buckle again. Did anyone on here ever buy one?
got mine on right now, love it ! I've worn it regularly since I bought it back in 08' haha

johnnYYac

FWIW, I have made my own MMJ bumper stickers, since there are none for sale.  I uploaded the art to Vistaprint and they run $5 ea.   

http://www.vistaprint.com/bumper-stickers.aspx?txi=17110&xnid=TopNav_Bumpers+Stickers+%28linked+item%29_Signs+%26+Posters&xnav=TopNav

As long as you don't sell them to make a profit, I'm thinking you're safe, though be aware the artwork is copyrighted.

nuggets

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jul 16, 2015, 05:01 PM

not into the bumper style, but cool that u made some up. also goes to show there's a demand that's not being met by the current or past merch. a clear window sticker of the owl one to the right would be perfect. even better if it just said mmj instead of the full name.

and fwiw...i wish those were still nh plates...or better yet wa. :)
Oh shit, run!

johnnYYac

I hear ya, Tom.  Miss NH, miss my northeast peeps.  Feel free to swing through Iowa next time you cross this country.

Vistaprint may not do clear window-style stickers, but there are many other sites that make custom stuff for surprisingly little cost. 

justbcuzido

Quote from: AlwxanderD10 on Jul 16, 2015, 12:17 PM
Quote from: justbcuzido on Jul 16, 2015, 11:20 AM
got mine on right now, love it ! I've worn it regularly since I bought it back in 08' haha

I am pretty damn jealous. I am just hoping one day they either make them again or I find someone selling one.
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.