Merch question

Started by nuggets, Jun 30, 2015, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenfarr

Lookie what I found at MPP the other night!

johnnYYac

Sweet!  They listened!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

manonthemoon

Had to pick one of those up in Raleigh.
Now Yac work your magic on the onsies, I think that would be a big seller.
Alive or Just Breathing

nuggets

nice! hope they're still available in seattle/pdx.
Oh shit, run!

Nole0202

Got one in St. Augustine at the show tonight.  They had all sizes.

Gina

Got mine in a skinny minute in Raleigh!  Don't care that it's not blue.  This is the most adorable shirt ever.  They had them in Charlotte too.   :smiley:

CountSA

Available in the store now.

Cameron

I love the bear bobble head shirt too. Can we get those in big people sizes too?

johnnYYac

Quote from: Cameron on Aug 11, 2015, 09:45 PM
I love the bear bobble head shirt too. Can we get those in big people sizes too?
All I did was email the merch company.  They forwarded my suggestion (nuggets's suggestion, actually) to someone with the power to make such decisions and... voila!

beardedwonder

i ordered a few tees last week (Thurs) from the merch store and they have yet to send me a shipping notice. are they always this slow or just relaxed on the communication?
"'Cause everything'd be great and everything'd be good If everybody gave like everybody could"

Cameron

Quote from: johnnYYac on Aug 12, 2015, 09:01 PM
All I did was email the merch company.  They forwarded my suggestion (nuggets's suggestion, actually) to someone with the power to make such decisions and... voila!

Sweet. How do I find the email?

johnnYYac

Quote from: Cameron on Aug 13, 2015, 05:12 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Aug 12, 2015, 09:01 PM

Sweet. How do I find the email?
Sorry.  I was going to get it for you, but my computer's browser crashed and I called it a night.

mmj-service@gnarlyemail.com

Cameron

No worries. I found it. They got right back to me and said they'd pass it on.

LB

I've got another merch question for anyone. Are the new gorge shirts prone to shrinking? How about the 8bit shirts? I seem to have trouble with this  :grin:
no you never gotta fight with me

Mr. White

I just ordered the blue MMJ "Moon Hoodie" (zip up hooded sweatshirt) after getting the Christmas Sale code for 20% off (ONEBIGHOLIDAY). It normally sells for $50 but was only $40 with the 20% off. Cheapest shipping for me was $7.48 for a total of $47.48 - guaranteed to ship on December 16th to get to me by Christmas (hopefully).

https://mymorningjacket.colortestmerch.com/
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Come Closer

I wish they would restock the album cover shirts instead of adding new designs

ChiefOKONO

Thanks for posting, I didn't know there was a discount code so I had to get something :)

Quote from: Mr. White on Dec 09, 2019, 03:48 PMI just ordered the blue MMJ "Moon Hoodie" (zip up hooded sweatshirt) after getting the Christmas Sale code for 20% off (ONEBIGHOLIDAY). It normally sells for $50 but was only $40 with the 20% off. Cheapest shipping for me was $7.48 for a total of $47.48 - guaranteed to ship on December 16th to get to me by Christmas (hopefully).

https://mymorningjacket.colortestmerch.com/