Terminal 5 - Tennessee Fire Torrent

Started by mercurylines, Jul 07, 2015, 09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mercurylines

Does anyone know if this show is out there? I'd really like to have a copy of this show.. or any Terminal 5 show for that matter..

Mr. White

Here's a video compilation that is just over 1 hr. & 10 min. long.

http://youtu.be/KpVDJ2OIE94
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

johnnYYac

No tapings exist, except the band's soundboard recordings.  We're all waiting to see what becomes of those...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

oistheone

Possibly the most desired of all MMJ bootlegs. The shows I've seen this year are right up there, but I still say TTF at T5 was the best MMJ show I've ever seen. Some of those jams were soooooooo hardcore. Twilight, The Dark, Picture of You, Lil Billy --- man I'd love to hear this night again.

LBSUNFLWR

Hope we will see them or hear them someday!  :thumbsup:
At the time I was waitressing and knew I couldn't get off work too many nights in one week so I only went to one!! I chose At Dawn and it was amazing!!!

wheelhousetunes

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Jul 07, 2015, 03:41 PM
Hope we will see them or hear them someday!  :thumbsup:
At the time I was waitressing and knew I couldn't get off work too many nights in one week so I only went to one!! I chose At Dawn and it was amazing!!!

Yeah, if I had had the opportunity I would've had a hard time choosing between the first two....

Lonndown27

It Still Moves would've been just.....wow....what a fuckin setlist
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018