1 MPP LC Orch Row G for sale

Started by ericm, Jul 19, 2015, 11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericm

Bought a Ga, and a nice reserved for the MPP show as I wasn't sure I wanted to do GA again but I've decided I've got to be in the pit.   :wink:

Figured I'd put the reserved seat up here if anyone's interested. LC Orch Row G (1st row behind pit)

Looking for face but will consider all offers.
"Where's Jim going?"

dexter

WOW

one of the best seats in that whole venue.. row G is a treat (as long as its not ALL the way on the left side, even then still pretty friggin cool)

So jealous, would love to snag this but cant make it - someone buy this so i dont do anything stupid

ericm

Quote from: dexter on Jul 20, 2015, 07:12 PM
WOW

one of the best seats in that whole venue.. row G is a treat (as long as its not ALL the way on the left side, even then still pretty friggin cool)

So jealous, would love to snag this but cant make it - someone buy this so i dont do anything stupid

Yeah it's a nice seat. It's LC, but not all the way to the outside from center. Pretty sure it's around the middle of the row but will have to check for the seat number. I remember it was in the teens but I'll check for the exact seat # and let any potential buyer know before selling.

if you change your mind and decide to go, shoot me a pm.
"Where's Jim going?"

dexter

Quote from: ericm on Jul 20, 2015, 07:49 PM
Quote from: dexter on Jul 20, 2015, 07:12 PM
WOW

Yeah it's a nice seat. It's LC, but not all the way to the outside from center. Pretty sure it's around the middle of the row but will have to check for the seat number. I remember it was in the teens but I'll check for the exact seat # and let any potential buyer know before selling.

if you change your mind and decide to go, shoot me a pm.
It really is tempting since I'll be in Camden but now that I'm getting 4 shows at home requiring zero days off work it's just too hard (even for a row G-anyone that doesn't know, the ga floor ends before row G, the 13th row technically, and the reserved seating section sprouts up 4 feet in the air at G so you have a clear view with great sound. Its kinda like being front row but with better sound and no ga nonsense as you hover in space 4 feet above the ga crowd).

Good luck!

ericm

Just bumping this in case anyone is looking for a ticket. :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"