Forecastle 2015

Started by MACKEL, Jul 21, 2015, 08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACKEL

A Forecastle recording is up on Archive!

All credit goes to the taper/uploader: Brian Porter.

https://archive.org/details/mmj2015-07-18.mk21.flac16

Been lookin back, down through the ages; First I was an ancient, then I was an infant, now I'm ALIVE

Mr. White

Yes!

Thanks michaelsatterfield!

Thanks Brian Porter!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

MrB

Awesome, saw a taper next to mixing tent, stood right in front of him, not sure if same guy or not.
Get to relive that Steam, PWW , Run Thru set again!

goldenyim

The sound quality is fantastic! I was so hoping a taping would surface so I could re-listen with a "clear head" to make sure all the trippy/trailing/ancillary sounds were actually real... they most certainly were. What.A.Night. The Louisville Orchestra was such a great addition!

I just noticed 2 of the track names are swapped, Spring is actually song 8 and Tropics is song 17 : )

kholl44

Quote from: michaelsatterfield on Jul 21, 2015, 08:56 AM
A Forecastle recording is up on Archive!

All credit goes to the taper/uploader: Brian Porter.

https://archive.org/details/mmj2015-07-18.mk21.flac16

Brian Porter you are a saint!!!
I'm in love with this soul; it's a meaning that I understand

brianp

Quote from: goldenyim on Jul 21, 2015, 11:06 AM
I just noticed 2 of the track names are swapped, Spring is actually song 8 and Tropics is song 17 : )

Fixed. Thanks for noting that.

Mr. White

Quote from: brianp on Jul 21, 2015, 11:49 AM
Quote from: goldenyim on Jul 21, 2015, 11:06 AM

Fixed. Thanks for noting that.

Man! Thanks for all the killer recordings you've provided over the years! I was at this show on the rail and was hoping there was a decent recording of it, and you delivered a fantastic one! I just listened to the encore songs all the way through, and loved it! Please, please go to the Nashville show and do this again! I'll be there with my younger brother in the second row on Jim's side.

Thanks again, Brian!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

buymycar