Charlotte, NC - 2015-07-29 - Uptown Amphitheatre

Started by NSLrecordings, Jul 30, 2015, 10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NSLrecordings

https://archive.org/details/MMJ2015-07-29.NSL

Just finished uploading, so if all the tracks aren't there just give it a few and refresh.

Turned out pretty good I think. A little bit of chatter and clapping but that's to be expected taping from the seat in the crowd!  Jim's guitar will be a little low in the mix because of how they have the guitars panned in the mix and I was sitting on the left side of the center section. 

Enjoy!
[url="//www.facebook.com/nslmedia"]www.facebook.com/nslmedia[/url] / [url="//www.nslmedia.net"]www.nslmedia.net[/url]

armando

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Stevie

Yeah, i noticed the same thing in Chicago.  If you are on the left side of the theater it's really hard to hear his guitar at times.. Kind of baffling since he's, well, the lead lead, but i'm sure there are reasons beyond my level of knowledge on these sorts of things.

Stevie

wow!  great recording man!! 

nearly perfect sound

jcoyote

Very nice!!  Think I saw you last night (green shirt?) sitting a couple rows back from me, to the left.  Should have come over and said "hello..."  Anyway, less than 24 hours after the show, and I'm reliving it!! In my olden days of attending shows, it was 3 days or so before you could count on it being posted!! Sounds great!!!  Not one for emoticons, but  :beer::thumbsup:

Thank you!!