Fillmore Miami Beach

Started by ZLayLowZ, Aug 04, 2015, 11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZLayLowZ

First, what an absolutely epic show  :thumbsup: Second, for some reason this show has not received its due, proper attention on these hallowed forums. Thus, I must share at least one clip from last night:

Don't let the Fillmore Miami Beach fall in between the crack of the bed and the wall!!

Enjoy  :beer:

Murph

Awesome, cant wait to watch this later.  I love that they've been sprinkling in They Ran

razral

Wow, awesome video and incredible version of They Ran and Steam Engine!!! Thank you very much, just what I needed! I will be seeing them next Thursday in KC,can't wait!

dp74

thanks for posting...great show, not quite epic but some nice improv moments and decent setlist.

love the poster.

Lonndown27

what did they play last night??
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

ZLayLowZ

No problem, hope the footage is adequate compensation for those who couldn't go  :beer:

Considering the realm of single-night tour shows, it was epic by any measure. Fits any definition of epic that I know of. Either way it's merely personal opinion once a show goes way above the average (and the Jacket average is exceptionally high as it is)...

However, having attended all 3 PC shows, OBH2, and several single nighters, I can confidently say it was top shelf --- epic --- in my book. Just wanted the Fillmore MIA to get some love since there has been nary a peep about it....

ZLayLowZ

Last tidbit: To me it was the way the songs were performed, not merely the setlist, which on paper may not wow a diehard fan at first.

ZLayLowZ

Idk on paper, it looks pretty damn good too  :shocked:

BH

Mahgee"TAJ"????    Was there a Taj Mahal riff snuck in there?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

CHIMMJFAN

Quote from: ZLayLowZ on Aug 04, 2015, 11:48 AM
First, what an absolutely epic show  :thumbsup: Second, for some reason this show has not received its due, proper attention on these hallowed forums. Thus, I must share at least one clip from last night:

Don't let the Fillmore Miami Beach fall in between the crack of the bed and the wall!!

Enjoy  :beer:

Thanks for posting that video! Love "They Ran" and those guitars! Seems like this show was slept on a bit but by accounts seems to have been another stellar night!

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

Nole0202

Maybe it's because Patrick got his pig roaster in Miami, but the guys played a show for the ages at the Fillmore.  Ended at 12:15am on Tuesday, but what a sweet ride to Orlando for the show that night.

The TAPER did a GREAT job.......

dp74

Quote from: Nole0202 on Aug 12, 2015, 06:42 PM

The TAPER did a GREAT job.......

Wow...was not aware the Miami show had been posted.  Glad I checked back on this.

And, yes, it sounds fantastic.

TheRealMonaRona

This show was fantastic.  I liked MMJ going into this concert and came out loving MMJ.
I hope they come back in 2016 :wink: