Any sightings of Atlanta 08/07 yet?

Started by Croweyes1121, Aug 10, 2015, 04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croweyes1121

I've got this show recorded on two iPhones, but I'm hoping someone recorded it with something better than that before I take the time to snag the audio, sync it up, split the tracks, etc.  Anyone know if this show was recorded out there?  :)

Lonndown27

as long as someone got it im all good  :beer: thanks for sticking it out for us man!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Lonndown27

OHHHHH BABY....DOWNLOADING NOW  :beer: IM GONNA SEED THESE UNTIL THE LAPTOP DIES  :cheesy:

I cannot wait for these shows!!!!

Thank you Thank You Thank You jdmatt86!!!! you're a god!!!   :drum: :evil:
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Croweyes1121

aeroplume

bhyman

Question for the forum... Have the boys ever played a Dondante like this one before? Its always amazing, but this one is wicked. Full metal jacket for sure

rjlemons

I think that was a first. I could barely lift my jaw off the ground when it was over. It was dark and deep and monumental.

Frank G

I've seen Jacket my fair share and this Fox show was I.N.S.A.N.E.  Not kidding, that pushed the show into a whole new level.  And then to pull out Part 1 & Part 2 after a 7 year hiatus was just stupid.  Then you look at the encore the following night and your head explodes. 

To top it all off, just think back about the energy of the band and how much fun they were having both nights.  To me it was a night 1 and night 2 type of weekend and they just love Atlanta.  Always have and always will. 

If it would have been easy, I would not have cared.

Fully

Quote from: Frank G on Aug 20, 2015, 08:07 PM
I've seen Jacket my fair share and this Fox show was I.N.S.A.N.E.  Not kidding, that pushed the show into a whole new level.  And then to pull out Part 1 & Part 2 after a 7 year hiatus was just stupid.  Then you look at the encore the following night and your head explodes. 

To top it all off, just think back about the energy of the band and how much fun they were having both nights.  To me it was a night 1 and night 2 type of weekend and they just love Atlanta.  Always have and always will.
I know that red rocks show was pretty great,  but if they had broadcast night 1 of Atlanta this year,  mah gawd would the jaws have hit the floor and shattered. That was a show. When the band gathered around Pat's drum kit to close out the first set,  the look on their faces as they all looked at each other said they knew it too.

Stevie

What happened to the links?  Seems lime the whole bt.etree thing is down.