Is Roll Call worth buying now?

Started by Coat Of Many Colors, Aug 12, 2015, 12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dookie shoot bandit

My roll call is up this December 23rd.
Roll call is Sold Out (as mentioned)
Any word on a new roll call?

buymycar

Roll Call 2016 memberships are up now. Interesting that it doesn't specifically say that a 7" is included this time.

pearlbullets

How do you change your credit card information? Why is life so difficult? Help?

justbcuzido

Quote from: buymycar on Dec 14, 2015, 01:27 PM
Roll Call 2016 memberships are up now. Interesting that it doesn't specifically say that a 7" is included this time.

It does mention a special item to be announced. I do wonder if that includes the 7 inch. At this point, that 7 inch is one of the main reasons I will re-join roll call.
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

CountSA

Yeah if they don't do another 7" next year I'll be pissed.

jcc0065

anyone have any idea as to when ill get my early entry laminent? i bought the 2016 roll call Monday night, and this is my first time in Roll Call!

ericm

Quote from: jcc0065 on Dec 16, 2015, 05:44 PM
anyone have any idea as to when ill get my early entry laminent? i bought the 2016 roll call Monday night, and this is my first time in Roll Call!

Go to the dashboard in your account.  Check and see under your orders if there's a shipping date. 
"Where's Jim going?"

jcc0065

Quote from: ericm on Dec 16, 2015, 05:49 PM

Go to the dashboard in your account.  Check and see under your orders if there's a shipping date.

unfortunately i did the cheapeast shipping and it said there wouldnt be a tracking number [emoji51]

ericm

Quote from: jcc0065 on Dec 16, 2015, 06:14 PM

unfortunately i did the cheapeast shipping and it said there wouldnt be a tracking number [emoji51]

Well I don't think that affects them posting a shipping date in your orders. There's either a date it'll be shipped in there now or there isn't one yet.  At some point they'll be a date for when it's shipping/shipped. You don't need tracking  to know when it's being shipped, only to follow it's travels.

Did you look in your orders to see if there's a date?  If not, go to your orders, click on view for this order, and then scroll down to  "shipping". There should be a box on the bottom left with the contents of that order and a shipped/shipping date. It might just say tbd but that's where you want to look.
"Where's Jim going?"

jcc0065

Quote from: ericm on Dec 16, 2015, 06:23 PM

Well I don't think that has an affect on them posting a shipping date in your orders. There's either a date it'll be shipped in there now or there isn't one yet.  At some point they'll be a date for when it's shipping/shipped. You don't need tracking  to know when it's being shipped, only to follow it's travels.

Did you look in your orders to see if there's a date?  If not, go to your orders, click on view for this order, and then scroll down to  "shipping". There should be a box on the bottom left with the contents of that order and a shipped/shipping date. It might just say tbd but that's where you want to look.

yeah i think youre right! as of right now, though, it just says "preordered"

ericm

Yeah, I kind of expected something like that because I don't think they're finished with all the things included yet. T shirt design, poster, etc. I could be wrong on that though.

Just keep checking back there, and at some point a date will show up I'm sure.
"Where's Jim going?"

grjammer

Just out of curiosity, how much did you pay for the shipping option with no tracking?   

jcc0065

Quote from: grjammer on Dec 18, 2015, 03:15 PM

Just out of curiosity, how much did you pay for the shipping option with no tracking?

it was like 16 bucks vs the tracking option, which was 23. so not a huge difference, both options are pretty damn pricey

grjammer

Quote from: jcc0065 on Dec 18, 2015, 03:19 PM

Quote from: grjammer on Dec 18, 2015, 03:15 PM

it was like 16 bucks vs the tracking option, which was 23. so not a huge difference, both options are pretty damn pricey

I agree.  I looked at my order for the 2015 Deluxe RC package and the non-tracking shipping option for that order was only $5.90. 

rincon2

I just want an early entry laminate. I'm not a giant poster or T-shirt nut, though last years poster and shirt were cool. First 2 years Roll Call shirts never been worn, posters not worth framing. Early ticket purchase is a JOKE. Just get me into GA early. Gotta get a new laminate for Red Rocks, which means full Roll Call purchase.

Fartsmakemegiggle

Is there seniority associated with roll call? Do u get assigned a number or anything like Pearl Jam FC?

Cameron

buymycar

Quote from: Fartsmakemegiggle on Jun 05, 2016, 07:47 AM
Is there seniority associated with roll call? Do u get assigned a number or anything like Pearl Jam FC?

Pearl Jam neutered the seniority. Now it's just a number.

Katphan

I personally have had good luck with RC for pre sale tickets and early entry. Definitely worth that alone.

Cameron

Quote from: buymycar on Jun 06, 2016, 12:59 PM
Quote from: Fartsmakemegiggle on Jun 05, 2016, 07:47 AM

Pearl Jam neutered the seniority. Now it's just a number.

not exactly true.  i have no issues with where my seats are these days.