Looking for Red Rocks 8-14-2015 poster

Started by payas023, Aug 15, 2015, 08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

payas023

Looking for Red Rocks 8-14-2015 poster
Please let me know if you have and extra or would like to sell yours.
money not and issue for i tried to buy one at the show for $200 but the guy decided not to sell. I'm from the Mississippi gulf coast and I collect the shows that I attend as y'all know those poster sold out in 15 min.

please someone help me out.

ZLayLowZ

And keep an eye out here:

http://clintonreno.com/prints/

Won't be surprised if he offers the artist allotment for sale some time soon. But don't be surprised by how fast they sell out if so... So stay on it.

OutsideWork

I'm also looking for a print from the show. They were gone by the time I got in and then I bought one off Mr. Reno's site but they had over sold and I was refunded the $$$   :cry:

I love collecting prints from shows I go to. I'm dying to have this keepsake from the show but with my conscious and family in mind I refuse to pay what they're selling for on ebay.

Can anyone help a guy out?

Thanks

rna2525

you can get it on the MMJ store on the website.Id suggest u hurry.

Jbonzo

I have an additional poster we bought by mishap (my wife and I waited in 2 different lines and each got one).  Looking to trade for poster/posters.  Want to help an MMJ fan out.  Really looking for the Detroit 2015 poster or open to other offers.  PM me if interested. 
And on Heaven's Golden shore we'll lay our heads......

pagerage

Laurenmychael

Quote from: Jbonzo on Aug 31, 2015, 07:54 PMI have an additional poster we bought by mishap (my wife and I waited in 2 different lines and each got one).  Looking to trade for poster/posters.  Want to help an MMJ fan out.  Really looking for the Detroit 2015 poster or open to other offers.  PM me if interested. 

Hey there! On the off chance that you are still hanging on to an extra Red Rocks 2015 poster, I would love to buy it off of you. I was at this show and met my husband on a camping trip the following day. We have since started a collection of posters from concerts and events that we have attended / taken our kids too, and this would make a great addition. Please let me know if you happen to still have it and are willing to part with it. Thanks! - Lauren