MMJ @ Masonic San Fransisco Oct 15-17, 2015 Tapings (new and improved)

Started by johnnYYac, Oct 19, 2015, 12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

CountSA

Listening to the FLAC of the 10/15 show right now.  Holy shit this is great performance and audience recording.

buymycar

Thanks again johnny! Hoping nights 2 and 3 sound as fantastic as night 1!

Lonndown27

Johnny....thank you my good sir!!! Jacket always delivers in SF  :beer:
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Bermuda Highway

Thank you for doing this!
Reliving night 1 right now and wishing I could be back on that floor...so damn good.

gluvmiller

Night 3 San Fran
01.  Victory Dance
02.  Compound Fracture
03.  Evil Urges
04.  The Way He Sings
05.  I'm Amazed
06.  Hillside Song
07.  Where To Begin
08.  Thin Line
09.  Evelyn Is Not Real
10.  Master Plan
11.  Steam Engine
12.  Lay Low
13.  I Think I'm Going To Hell
14.  Oh Sweet Nuthin'
15.  Run Thru

Encore:
16.  Wordless Chorus
17.  Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. 1
18.  Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. 2
19.  Cobra
20.  One Big Holiday

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cccv6j55r7rag/MMJ_-_San_Fran_10-17-15

Angelo

Thanks as always, Yac. The tracking is slightly off for Bermuda/Get The Point. Bermuda should end right at the 3:00 minute mark rather than 3:35. Am I able to edit that or is this all on the taper's end?

buymycar

Quote from: gluvmiller on Oct 21, 2015, 12:09 PM
Night 3 San Fran
01.  Victory Dance
02.  Compound Fracture
03.  Evil Urges
04.  The Way He Sings
05.  I'm Amazed
06.  Hillside Song
07.  Where To Begin
08.  Thin Line
09.  Evelyn Is Not Real
10.  Master Plan
11.  Steam Engine
12.  Lay Low
14.  Oh Sweet Nuthin'
15.  Run Thru

Encore:
16.  Wordless Chorus
19.  Cobra
20.  One Big Holiday

Thank you thank you!

pawpaw

Quote from: buymycar on Oct 21, 2015, 01:10 PM
Quote from: gluvmiller on Oct 21, 2015, 12:09 PM
Night 3 San Fran
01.  Victory Dance
02.  Compound Fracture
03.  Evil Urges
04.  The Way He Sings
05.  I'm Amazed
06.  Hillside Song
07.  Where To Begin
08.  Thin Line
09.  Evelyn Is Not Real
10.  Master Plan
11.  Steam Engine
12.  Lay Low
14.  Oh Sweet Nuthin'
15.  Run Thru

Encore:
16.  Wordless Chorus
19.  Cobra
20.  One Big Holiday

Thank you thank you!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Angelo

johnnYYac

Quote from: Angelo on Oct 21, 2015, 12:52 PM
Thanks as always, Yac. The tracking is slightly off for Bermuda/Get The Point. Bermuda should end right at the 3:00 minute mark rather than 3:35. Am I able to edit that or is this all on the taper's end?
All credit to the taper and Garrett for getting these recordings together. The taper wasn't familiar with MMJ and delivered some of the tapings as one single, untracked, unlabeled sound file. If and when those things are improved upon, and when internet service returns here in Iowa City (damn storm!), Garrett or I will post better links. If anyone here finds a problem and can make the fix and post the result, that would be cool.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Gina

Thank you so much for these.  This was amazing to see.  I'm reliving every moment. <3

buymycar

These recordings are as sick as the shows were. So good.

gluvmiller

Quote from: johnnYYac on Oct 21, 2015, 04:08 PM
All credit to the taper and Garrett for getting these recordings together. The taper wasn't familiar with MMJ and delivered some of the tapings as one single, untracked, unlabeled sound file. If and when those things are improved upon, and when internet service returns here in Iowa City (damn storm!), Garrett or I will post better links. If anyone here finds a problem and can make the fix and post the result, that would be cool.

Thanks John. It takes a team effort. And the 3rd night was recorded by a newbie who borrowed the stealth recording equipment from the guy who recorded the first 2 nights. I had to recruit help to work on the 3rd night and can certainly ask to get help to fix night one. I honestly haven't noticed. But then again I just let it play in the car and don't pay attention.

buymycar

Quote from: gluvmiller on Oct 22, 2015, 10:06 AM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Oct 21, 2015, 04:08 PM

Thanks John. It takes a team effort. And the 3rd night was recorded by a newbie who borrowed the stealth recording equipment from the guy who recorded the first 2 nights. I had to recruit help to work on the 3rd night and can certainly ask to get help to fix night one. I honestly haven't noticed. But then again I just let it play in the car and don't pay attention.

Interesting. I had a fear that Neil Young's show at the Greek would take all the great tapers for night 3, but it's awesome that they had it covered!

mahgeetah

None of these download links are working now (at least not on my end).... anyone else having this problem?

MACKEL

Thank you johnnYYac and thanks to the tapers!

@mahgeetah, I just downloaded night 2... it worked for me.
Been lookin back, down through the ages; First I was an ancient, then I was an infant, now I'm ALIVE