Main Menu

Terminal 5?

Started by amskinz, Oct 24, 2015, 12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amskinz

I know the subject resurfaces every so often, and now it's my turn to do it. With the five year anniversary of this unforgettable run having just passed, has anyone gotten any sort of new rumblings as to the board recordings? I know the guys have said it'd be a long time before they did anything like that again. But I've never heard an answer as to the future of those recordings. Were they unhappy with them? Are they saving them for a special occasion? Why can't they share these with us?! I only made it to the last night, but I'll never forget it.
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

johnnYYac

I also only made the final night of T5. Everyone who attended the week described it as a religious experience and I've been eager to hear the 1999-2008 studio dicography live ever since.  I've tried, in the past, to get a definitive answer on the possibility of T5 releases, whether digital via LiveDownloads, or in some other format (such as the pipe dream vinyl box set idea).  So far, no indication one way or another. 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

amskinz

Thanks Yac! Hope you're feeling better. I know the box set would make us all feel much better.
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

walterfredo

Despite attending all 5 nights, I'm starting to doubt these shows really ever happened.

subinai

i cant believe it was 5 years ago!!!!!!!!11

it was religious

Lonndown27

godamn ive allllllways wanted to hear these and treasure the youtube videos ive seen
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

LBSUNFLWR

Just got an email reminder from Concert Archives that 7 years ago today I saw MMJ at Terminal 5! That would be the At Dawn show! amazing night.

Murph

Still one of the best weeks ever!  Sadly, I don't think we'll ever be able to relive it.

Lonndown27

good god WHERE ARE THESE ??? or at least OKONOKOS II / planned and officially sanctioned live album that Jim discussed mixing in May 2016??? was sooooooo holding out for a Xmas 2017 release but we'd have heard about it already and we havent yet
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018