The fans

Started by touchingmept2, Oct 25, 2015, 02:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crispy

Quote from: walterfredo on Oct 26, 2015, 12:06 PM
lets all thank the lord that antelope greg is not a jacket fan.  What a douche!

I'm trying to guess which one of those douches is Antelope Greg. Left-most douche?
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

pawpaw

:grin:

Hey W. You ready for another season of Warriors basketball? :beer:
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

ericm

Seconded.

Talk about separatist, privileged, and entitled.  :rolleyes: He's exactly the kind of guy I was talking about when I said OP should see how some fans of other bands are about their rail space.

@ Crispy - he's the guy in the striped shirt looking like he's an airplane landing. Not only that but he requires his own landing strip at shows taboot!  :grin:
"Where's Jim going?"

ruralt

Quote from: Devil Ledbetter on Oct 26, 2015, 10:37 AM
Then there are "fans" like that drunken moron in Detroit last June who shrieked "I LOVE YOU JIM JAMES! I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABY JIM JAMES!" all through Hopefully. That wasn't about his appreciation for the band. That was about him using a quiet song as an opportunity to make everything all about him. This same twerp came up the next night and demanded my spot on the rail during my white whale, War Begun. Because of course he is "MMJ's Biggest Fan" and therefore "deserved" the spot I'd stood out in the baking heat waiting for, for hours ... and he was going to "prove" it by nattering in my ear endlessly about what a huge fan he is and how much he deserved my spot, all through War Begun.  I wish "fans' like that would die in a fire, and if that make me an asshole, so be it.

I hope that guy ends up getting kicked in the balls somehow, somewhere. I really don't get this "I'm a bigger fan than you are" bullshit with MMJ. What a jerk. I'm so sorry.

I really wish people were more respectful during quieter songs in general. That goes for any band. But I know it's inevitable in a lot of places.