Port Chester Night 2 (The Orange One)

Started by ZLayLowZ, Mar 28, 2015, 02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZLayLowZ

Looking for the PC night 2 poster, which is the orange one of the three. Willing to pay cash, trade, or combination of the two. Whatever it takes I shall do it!! Please send any offers or leads my way. I'd be very grateful to acquire this gem!! Fingers crossed!

ZLayLowZ

Anybody...? Anybody out there??   :huh:

Mercy, this is going to take even longer than I thought... And I even conservatively forecasted a solid 1-2 yr horizon for the future acquisition... Apparently the day is NOT coming. Better revise the forecast!

WH7Gator

Hey man, I've got one.  I'm willing to let it go for $10k.  Let me know your thoughts.
As long as my heart's beating, that's all the proof you need....

ZLayLowZ

Sweet. PM and I'll PayPal you the $$$.  :thumbsup:

ashk1

Anyone else have an extra poster for this date? I was behind the guy that got the last poster so I opted for the signed Circuital vinyl. Help!
look at you starchild, you're all grown up!

ZLayLowZ

Still looking for one as well... Very very difficult to locate. Gut feeling is they are all in the hands of fans who won't be parting ways with them anytime soon!

ashk1

I have the same feeling, either way crossing my fingers for us!
look at you starchild, you're all grown up!

Trukel

all 3 are on ebay now....good luck.

ZLayLowZ

Oh yesss I was hoping it'd stay top secret as I was the first bidder  :grin: Let the bidding war begin!!! She will be mine  :bath:

amerry

Good luck! I managed to get the last poster for night one and that was still during early entry hours.  The next day I cut my NYC trip short to try and get back in time to get night 2 and as we walked passed the venue after getting off the train, I noticed people were waiting in line @ like 4pm in 20 deg weather w/mild flurries.  So I decided eff that and just waited for Justin to list them on his site and bought the set.  I sent my night one to a dude on here. I've never seen them on eBay. Have you checked espresso beans?